ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issues around PEO Appointment for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sibaji

Issues around PEO Appointment for ILR

Post by sibaji » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello,

My 5-year stay in the UK (on a Tier-1 visa) expires on Dec 18, 2012, and therefore I plan to apply for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) from Nov 22, 2012 onwards on a same-day Premium application [Set(O) Form]. However, I am having trouble finding an appointment online for any PEO location. I have tried searching for appointments soon after 12 midnight everyday, but that did not help either.

When I start searching for a PEO appointment, I get a message saying:

"You currently do not have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service needs an appointment."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

As per the "Help Me" section, I see that, while completing an appointment, I will have to enter the case ID as per the invitation letter.

WHAT IS A CASE ID AND WHAT IS AN INVITATION LETTER ?

Whle choosing "from" and "until" available dates for an online PEO appointment, it says

(1) If you have requested a premium service, do not choose a start date in the next 48 hours. Otherwise, do not choose a date in the next 72 hours.

(2) Do not choose an end date more than 42 days in the future.

WHAT DOES THESE 2 ABOVE MEAN ?

I am a bit stressed out, because my Tier-1 visa expiry date (Dec 18) is approaching, and I am unable to find PEO appointments online for a Premium application for ILR using a Set(O) form. Any pointers would be highly appreciated. I am sure a good reply would help many others as well, who are in the same boat as I am.

Many thanks,
Sibaji

brij4134

Re: Issues around PEO Appointment for ILR

Post by brij4134 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

As you wrote,
You are not able to book appointment for 22nd November before more than six weeks.
So you can only able to get it earliest 11th October.
One another tip
You need to book around 12 to 1 am midnight otherwise you will not able to have any availability of the appointment.
Set alarm on your mobile for 10th October midnight (i.e. 11th October 00:00 to 01:00 am)
Hope this helps
Brij

Tom - Hop
Newly Registered

Post by Tom - Hop » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I would just like to second the timing.

you have to book slightly after midnight when the new time slots become available.

In some ways it's quite exciting, like buying Glastonbury tickets, on the other it's a pain.