ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:33 am

Mandarin wrote:Need a number or email address to book a TB test. I called Gerry's but they said the following number is the only one they have:

111 466 472
My wife called the following number 051-111-466-472 and got a test, said only had to wait a couple of mins in queue, mind you, she did call about 9am to book, so have a go again.

twonations
Newly Registered

Post by twonations » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm

twonations wrote:
twonations wrote:Salams everyone, recieved txt for collection yestrday at 4 pm, was told to pick it up today at 2-3 pm. Went to gerrys isb. Visa refused. 123 days wait. My wife and i have been married 77 years, she and our 2 sons are British. And we have been living here in Pak ever since our marriage. I run a US call center and had submitted all the relevant docs along with a $40 k bank statement. Since we are all here had stated we will be living my brother in law in the UK initialy and then would move into our own place since we have enough fiunds.

The ECO stated the following observations for refusal:
1. No proof of tenancy for brother in law
2. $40k savings account shows no transactions
3. The funds shown are presumably not yours

He or she also states that based on these probabilities the visa is refused.

My wife and I are distressed, devastated, depressed, fatigued and clueless

They have given an appeal from and i have 28 days, I have sufficient company accounts and a relative ti show a tenancy contract who is also the landlord and can provide a letter stating ample of room for us to stay initially till we find our own.

How can the ECO assume that the funds are not ours when they checked my bank account which is my name. And its a personnal savings account??? How unethical and brutal

Brothers and sisters we are down and any suggestions on how to go about the appeal will be a great help, also does a judge hear the appeal, and should we expext something better from him/her.

May Allah have mercy upon us. Ameen
King,

I really appreciate the time you took out to jot down this detailed guide and a headsups.

As for the Funds, I had shown a personnal bank statement as they had asked for it, but I have sufficient Company Bank account statements to show the transactions...ample of proof..

As for the tenancy here are the problems:

My brother in law currently rents out a two bedroom apartment, which as per the 'adequate accommodation requirements' is not enough for us and our two sons below the age of 10

As we are both outside the UK, it really beats me how and why would they expect to satisfy this pre-condition when we havent even reached there and have not been issued a visa yet.

I mean how many relatives would one have who would have 2 rooms vacant for the next 6 months for us or for anyone for that matter.

Now since we have the funds and with additional company accounts shown would prove the it is MY money and funds, therefore when we get there we can rent a property

or Should my brother in law, rent out a 3 bedroom and send back a tenancy agreement, also showing the landlords permission for us to stay there when we get there after 6 months IF the appeal is successfull, the problem there is, neither my brother in law can afford the upkeep of the 3 bed house/apartment or we pay for it where we wont live for the the next 8 months and god knows if ever. There has to be some other way around this? Right?

What if my wife were to travel to the UK and rent an apartment within this week, since we have 25 days to go, attach the tenancy contract which would be on my brother in law and her name to the appeal with all the other financial proof and send it by post there? She can either take the kids with her or leave them here with me, in any case which would be ripping us apart, and wait for the appeal there, to show up in person if it ever gets to the court, would this ensure a better outcome? would this be the right thing to do, because sitting here in the limbo for another 8 months after the previous 6 months looks like a nightmare....kindly would appreciate you and all to suggest...would her representing our case make it stronger, since we applied in march and the appeal is considered part of the same on going process so therefore the 18600 earning precondition does not apply?

Or should we hire a lawyer, where at? and how? How would he or she be able to expedite the process and ensure a better judgement given the current ridiculous tenancy problem we we face?

This forum has been a great help to others, and I thank all in advance for all the support, King, your input certainly came as fresh air.

Looking forward to your suggestions

W/salam

22 days to go for appeal

We have decided to do an an online appeal this week, followed by sending the supporting documents as proof for:

1. A cousin's letter who owns a house and has 3 spare bedrooms to meet the adequate accomodation refusal point

2. My previous Company bank statements to show ample of earning as proof for the 'Savings account statement i had provided with the application" which they objected to doubting it to be my money. Its been there 9 months now anyways.

I have three Questions, and i would be very kind if someone can asnwer/advise

Q1. Is my cousins letter enough or will anyother documents from her be needed? that i should be attaching to the supporting documents?

Q2. Since we will be requesting for a an Oral Hearing instead of a paper hearing, I will be naming my wife as the representative, who I plan to send over if ever gets to court...would this be the right thing to do? Or make the case stronger?

Q3. Since we applied back in march, do the new rules apply on the appeal or is it considered as part of the ongoing process of the march application submitted, since as per the Old rules she needs not earn 22000 a year, which she cannot do anyways since we are both living outside the UK been married 7 years. She is British national so therefore can appear for the hearing in person?

Expert Advice will be greatly appreciated, I am on a critical stage and do not want to make any more mistakes on the appeal.

Best Wishes

Takesforever
Newly Registered

Post by Takesforever » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:07 pm

twonations wrote:
twonations wrote:
twonations wrote:Salams everyone, recieved txt for collection yestrday at 4 pm, was told to pick it up today at 2-3 pm. Went to gerrys isb. Visa refused. 123 days wait. My wife and i have been married 77 years, she and our 2 sons are British. And we have been living here in Pak ever since our marriage. I run a US call center and had submitted all the relevant docs along with a $40 k bank statement. Since we are all here had stated we will be living my brother in law in the UK initialy and then would move into our own place since we have enough fiunds.

The ECO stated the following observations for refusal:
1. No proof of tenancy for brother in law
2. $40k savings account shows no transactions
3. The funds shown are presumably not yours

He or she also states that based on these probabilities the visa is refused.

My wife and I are distressed, devastated, depressed, fatigued and clueless

They have given an appeal from and i have 28 days, I have sufficient company accounts and a relative ti show a tenancy contract who is also the landlord and can provide a letter stating ample of room for us to stay initially till we find our own.

How can the ECO assume that the funds are not ours when they checked my bank account which is my name. And its a personnal savings account??? How unethical and brutal

Brothers and sisters we are down and any suggestions on how to go about the appeal will be a great help, also does a judge hear the appeal, and should we expext something better from him/her.

May Allah have mercy upon us. Ameen
King,

I really appreciate the time you took out to jot down this detailed guide and a headsups.

As for the Funds, I had shown a personnal bank statement as they had asked for it, but I have sufficient Company Bank account statements to show the transactions...ample of proof..

As for the tenancy here are the problems:

My brother in law currently rents out a two bedroom apartment, which as per the 'adequate accommodation requirements' is not enough for us and our two sons below the age of 10

As we are both outside the UK, it really beats me how and why would they expect to satisfy this pre-condition when we havent even reached there and have not been issued a visa yet.

I mean how many relatives would one have who would have 2 rooms vacant for the next 6 months for us or for anyone for that matter.

Now since we have the funds and with additional company accounts shown would prove the it is MY money and funds, therefore when we get there we can rent a property

or Should my brother in law, rent out a 3 bedroom and send back a tenancy agreement, also showing the landlords permission for us to stay there when we get there after 6 months IF the appeal is successfull, the problem there is, neither my brother in law can afford the upkeep of the 3 bed house/apartment or we pay for it where we wont live for the the next 8 months and god knows if ever. There has to be some other way around this? Right?

What if my wife were to travel to the UK and rent an apartment within this week, since we have 25 days to go, attach the tenancy contract which would be on my brother in law and her name to the appeal with all the other financial proof and send it by post there? She can either take the kids with her or leave them here with me, in any case which would be ripping us apart, and wait for the appeal there, to show up in person if it ever gets to the court, would this ensure a better outcome? would this be the right thing to do, because sitting here in the limbo for another 8 months after the previous 6 months looks like a nightmare....kindly would appreciate you and all to suggest...would her representing our case make it stronger, since we applied in march and the appeal is considered part of the same on going process so therefore the 18600 earning precondition does not apply?

Or should we hire a lawyer, where at? and how? How would he or she be able to expedite the process and ensure a better judgement given the current ridiculous tenancy problem we we face?

This forum has been a great help to others, and I thank all in advance for all the support, King, your input certainly came as fresh air.

Looking forward to your suggestions

W/salam

22 days to go for appeal

We have decided to do an an online appeal this week, followed by sending the supporting documents as proof for:

1. A cousin's letter who owns a house and has 3 spare bedrooms to meet the adequate accomodation refusal point

2. My previous Company bank statements to show ample of earning as proof for the 'Savings account statement i had provided with the application" which they objected to doubting it to be my money. Its been there 9 months now anyways.

I have three Questions, and i would be very kind if someone can asnwer/advise

Q1. Is my cousins letter enough or will anyother documents from her be needed? that i should be attaching to the supporting documents?

Q2. Since we will be requesting for a an Oral Hearing instead of a paper hearing, I will be naming my wife as the representative, who I plan to send over if ever gets to court...would this be the right thing to do? Or make the case stronger?

Q3. Since we applied back in march, do the new rules apply on the appeal or is it considered as part of the ongoing process of the march application submitted, since as per the Old rules she needs not earn 22000 a year, which she cannot do anyways since we are both living outside the UK been married 7 years. She is British national so therefore can appear for the hearing in person?

Expert Advice will be greatly appreciated, I am on a critical stage and do not want to make any more mistakes on the appeal.

Best Wishes
Salam,
my case is quite similar to yours apart from a few things, i would like to advise from my own experience.
i also have been living back in Pakistan for the last six and half years, and also have 2 kids all family being British apart from myself but have myself lived and studied in the UK for over 6 years and all through the years that we have lived here we have visited the Uk for atleast twice every year as my inlaws reside there and have many friends and family there.
Now as you can see from my signature by the Grace of Alllah recieved the visa yesterday although with a glitch as they want me to take a Life in the Uk test once i am in the Uk and thus apply straight away for Indefinite, they overlooked the fact that i already have a pass certificate for the same which was submitted with the application. My solicitor in the Uk is dealing with the Embassy to get it resolved. Bottom line being though that visa has been granted.

The pont of telling you the background being so as to tell you of the similarities with our cases with both myself and the mrs being here in pak.
As far as your accommodation factor, what i was advised from my solicitor was to get in touch with estate agents in the area where i want and ask them for your requirements and the time when you are plannin to move, they will start sending you details of appropriate properties. All such correspondence should be submitted with the application, thus showing the ECM that is what you plan to do once you land. i could have submitted a letter from my father or brother in law to stay with them, but the solicitor advised that you would need to show a council certificate and property documents to show that there is vacant space. Also being a family with 2kids you need two bedrooms excluding the lounge.

As far as your funds are concerned you need to show where the funds have come from with all reciepts and deposit slips, cheques copies ( obviously this being in the case that funds are coming all of a sudden for example sale of car or gift etc), if it is from your company in the shape of salary, commissions or bonuses this should be shown with the due pay/commission/bonus slips. Also to be included should be your tax certificates for each year.

Basically all money being deposited into your accounts should be accounted for, ECM should be able to track all money coming in.
Your third point of refusal is related to the second. if you can satisfy these points i dod not think that it would go to court and you would not need to send your wife.

Everything needs to be explained in detail in a cover letter so as the ECM to understand all such transacations.

Also as you are appealing the same regulations are applicable to yourself as when you applied thus no need to worry bout the minium wage requirement.

Hope some of this can be of help to yourselves, do feel free to pm me for any other questions.

twonations
Newly Registered

Post by twonations » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks for the input 'Takesforever'

Can anyone kindly tell me what the difference between an oral hearing and a paper hearing is?

of what i have read on the www.justice.gov.uk is a bit confusing

Does an Oral hearing mean the paper hearing is over ridden or if I appeal via the paper hearing, it is the end of it???

Kindly please hurry, since i need to put an appeal in as soon as possible online.

Also my above questions remain partially unanswered, of someone can be more specific I would really appreciate it.

Takesforever Congrats on your visa, you have put another ray of hope for us. Thank you.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 am

twonations wrote:Q1. Is my cousins letter enough or will anyother documents from her be needed? that i should be attaching to the supporting documents?

Q3. Since we applied back in march, do the new rules apply on the appeal
I'm not an expert, but I can help you on these questions.

A1. You will need your cousin to provide a title deed, which can be printed off online for about £10. This is a document which shows who owns the property and what the status of the house is. Without evidence outright that your cousin owns the property, you may not get a withdrawal on the review stage and they may take you to court.

A2. Most people send the spouse or a lawyer to to the hearing, it's not like those massive court cases you see on TV, it's a very small hearing with just a handful of people and the average person can easily handle the situation. You have no problems here, just tell your wife to tell the truth on every matter and provided you meet all the criteria, the judge will rule in your favor.

A3. The old rules apply, anyone who applied before July 9, if they are refused, the appeal will be handled according to the laws before July 9. As you applied with those rules in place not the new ones. Basically your argument and anyone's would be, I applied knowing the old rules and not the new ones, hence nothing to worry about there. If you meet the criteria of the old rules you'll get your overturned decision. If you apply this week online. Then expect a notice of pending appeal in mid October and a deadline date of somewhere in Feb, with a possible court date in April. Hopefully it doesn't go that far though.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am

twonations wrote: Can anyone kindly tell me what the difference between an oral hearing and a paper hearing is?
An oral hearing is one where you attend court to fight for your case. A paper hearing is one where you don't, the judge analyses by himself and decides accordingly. Most people like oral hearings because if the judge has any issues or is confused about something, he can ask you there and you can answer, with a paper hearing you can't do that.

twonations
Newly Registered

Post by twonations » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 pm

king2be98 wrote:
twonations wrote:Q1. Is my cousins letter enough or will anyother documents from her be needed? that i should be attaching to the supporting documents?

Q3. Since we applied back in march, do the new rules apply on the appeal
I'm not an expert, but I can help you on these questions.

A1. You will need your cousin to provide a title deed, which can be printed off online for about £10. This is a document which shows who owns the property and what the status of the house is. Without evidence outright that your cousin owns the property, you may not get a withdrawal on the review stage and they may take you to court.

A2. Most people send the spouse or a lawyer to to the hearing, it's not like those massive court cases you see on TV, it's a very small hearing with just a handful of people and the average person can easily handle the situation. You have no problems here, just tell your wife to tell the truth on every matter and provided you meet all the criteria, the judge will rule in your favor.

A3. The old rules apply, anyone who applied before July 9, if they are refused, the appeal will be handled according to the laws before July 9. As you applied with those rules in place not the new ones. Basically your argument and anyone's would be, I applied knowing the old rules and not the new ones, hence nothing to worry about there. If you meet the criteria of the old rules you'll get your overturned decision. If you apply this week online. Then expect a notice of pending appeal in mid October and a deadline date of somewhere in Feb, with a possible court date in April. Hopefully it doesn't go that far though.
King2be98,

Thank you so much buddy! I;m just typing a draft for the appeal, any idea what a draft should start as? Im gonna do the appeal online, making sure i dont miss any points....my problem is to get a title deed now...does the UKBA rules mention a title deed anywhere, since it has alot of personal information on it as i am told by my cousin?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Two nations my advice to you would be to get a solicitor to do the appeal for you, as your case sounds complicated.A knowledgeable person in this subject will know what to say and quote, which can make the difference in a visa being granted or refused :wink:

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 am

twonations wrote:I;m just typing a draft for the appeal, any idea what a draft should start as? Im gonna do the appeal online, making sure i dont miss any points....my problem is to get a title deed now...does the UKBA rules mention a title deed anywhere, since it has alot of personal information on it as i am told by my cousin?
Title deed doesn't have any personal information that you'd say they wouldn't share. It's bassically got stuff like the name of the owner/s, the type of property, what type of land it's on. When the house was built and if it's had any extensions etc. You'll need this, or at least an attested copy from a solicitor.

As for the draft appeal, just writing a basic appeal with bullet points explaining where there was some mis-understanding or confusion. Don't insult the ECO for their decision, but explain where you think the misunderstanding lies, it will go down much better.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Congrats to all who have got there visa really happy for you lot, and for those waiting May Allah Give you Sabr And Kamyaabi. Ameen.

btw How come this form has gone soo quiet??.

please every1 pray for us, my wife's visa was refused back in march sent of the appeal end of march and just now in July they received the papers in embassy and we are still waiting for an reply, we also have a 2year old daughter Mashallah which is stuck there bcuz of all this. i just hope it gets overturned without having to go court.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm

What was your deadline date given to you? I'm guessing it's passed and you'll now go to court?

Call the tribunal, their number is on the Notice of Pending appeal, they will probably be able to provide you with information regarding what the UKBA have informed them, whether they have reviewed or not and whether or not they want to take the case the court or not.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Good luck to all those waiting...
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 pm

king2be98 wrote:What was your deadline date given to you? I'm guessing it's passed and you'll now go to court?

Call the tribunal, their number is on the Notice of Pending appeal, they will probably be able to provide you with information regarding what the UKBA have informed them, whether they have reviewed or not and whether or not they want to take the case the court or not.
Deadline date is End Of October, it took so manys months bcuz of the back log, you reckon they will give some kinda information??. i just dont know whats gonna happen, this wait is getting hard to hack. Plz remember In ur Duas.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:41 am

prince007 wrote:Deadline date is End Of October, it took so manys months bcuz of the back log, you reckon they will give some kinda information??. i just dont know whats gonna happen, this wait is getting hard to hack. Plz remember In ur Duas.
A deadline date of Oct? Unacceptable, I had a deadline date of early Oct and we appeals 5 weeks after you. Have you lodged a complaint? You should.

As for what happens, well it depends on what they see in terms of your grounds for appeal, a lot of people are getting overturned decisions and even more on this site are getting withdrawals. I know now 5 people from this site and other who have had appeals withdrawn by the ECM in the review just in the last 3/4 weeks.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 am

king2be98 wrote:
prince007 wrote:Deadline date is End Of October, it took so manys months bcuz of the back log, you reckon they will give some kinda information??. i just dont know whats gonna happen, this wait is getting hard to hack. Plz remember In ur Duas.
A deadline date of Oct? Unacceptable, I had a deadline date of early Oct and we appeals 5 weeks after you. Have you lodged a complaint? You should.

As for what happens, well it depends on what they see in terms of your grounds for appeal, a lot of people are getting overturned decisions and even more on this site are getting withdrawals. I know now 5 people from this site and other who have had appeals withdrawn by the ECM in the review just in the last 3/4 weeks.

You reckon i should complain bro? i was also looking at symas timeline her deadline is just 2 weeks before my Mrs, and hers got overturned in august. i just hope everything gets done quickly

here's the timeline

App forward to oc on 22/12/11
Under process at bhc 10/01/12
Refused 02/03/2012
Lodged 27/03/2012
due to back log, Notice of pending appeal received 18/06/2012
The embassy must have received paper work in July
Deadline given 29/10/2012

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 am

Bro do they always call the applicant before they issue a Call Letter? and what if the applicants phone is of does that effect the appeal?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 am

[/quote]

i had a call from the ECM yesterday, he asked me few questions and called me agaian after 15mins to tell me that i would recieve a letter in few days and i"ll be joining my husband in th UK:):):):)
i cnt believe it, its still hasnt sunk in...
altho he called from the BHC islamabad number but he introduced himself as the ECM looking at my case from abudhabi..

wot do u guys think, how long till i get this letter now??[/quote]

Congrats Syma, Could you Please share the questions you was asked and what time u received the call?

thanks. and goodluck, Please remember us all in your Dua's

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 am

The problem for you is that AIT let you down, not UKBA. The AIT responded so late, why did they take 3 months to send the notice of pending appeal? Unacceptable.

You should complain to the AIT for the poor service because every single person gets their appeal handled inside 5 weeks if they make a payment, you are the first person who's appeal was process so late.

As for the second comment, no they don't always call you before issuing a call letter. Sometimes as in my case and in aaaa123's case, you are merely sent the call letter in the form of an email.

It really does depend on your grounds for appeal, if they don't want to be humiliated by the judge in court, they will withdraw, otherwise it may go to court. I hope for your sake they withdraw.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am

king2be98 wrote:The problem for you is that AIT let you down, not UKBA. The AIT responded so late, why did they take 3 months to send the notice of pending appeal? Unacceptable.

You should complain to the AIT for the poor service because every single person gets their appeal handled inside 5 weeks if they make a payment, you are the first person who's appeal was process so late.

As for the second comment, no they don't always call you before issuing a call letter. Sometimes as in my case and in aaaa123's case, you are merely sent the call letter in the form of an email.

It really does depend on your grounds for appeal, if they don't want to be humiliated by the judge in court, they will withdraw, otherwise it may go to court. I hope for your sake they withdraw.

i fink bro when i sent the appeal papers, after like 1-2 months they sent a letter saying payment declined for some reason, and then i paid them online and they took nearly over 10 days to accept it. and all that got sorted by june, i know it took such a long time. relly piss taking these r.

hows your case going bro? share your time line

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 am

Applied: 2/12/2011
Refused: 26/1/2012
Appealed: 6/2/2012
ECO Deadline: 10/7/2012
ECO withdraws decision: 6/9/2012

Awaiting call letter

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 am

Mandarin wrote:Applied: 2/12/2011
Refused: 26/1/2012
Appealed: 6/2/2012
ECO Deadline: 10/7/2012
ECO withdraws decision: 6/9/2012

Awaiting call letter
Best Of Luck, hope all goes well for you Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 am

JUST A QUICK QUESTION PEEPZ, I WAS READING THIS ON THE UKBA WEBSITE, RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS 90 WORKING DAYS WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY THIS?? THANKS

What happens next?
You appeal will be accepted when the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (FTTIAC) receives your payment. The FTTIAC will then notify the visa office that refused your application, by sending them a notice of receipt.

An entry clearance manager (ECM) at the visa office will review our decision to refuse your application, in light of your appeal form and any supporting documents that you have sent. If the ECM is satisfied that your application meets the Immigration Rules, they may overturn our original decision and issue you with a visa or entry clearance.

If the ECM does not overturn the decision, an entry clearance officer (ECO) will write a statement explaining why the ECM has upheld the decision to refuse your application. We will send this and all your papers (known as 'the appeal bundle') to the FTTIAC. We will prepare and send your appeal bundle within:

20 working days for non-settlement and family visitor cases; or
90 working days for settlement cases.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you.

90 working days is about 19 weeks in their eyes. In my case, the ECM never reviewed my appeal. In his letter to the Tribunal, he wrote that he did not have the resources or time to review my application and the judge should decide my case.

I got a court hearing date of 10 Sep.

Just before the hearing, they withdrew their decision, as the Home Office lawyer realized they were wrong.
Last edited by Mandarin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Mandarin wrote:Thank you for your wishes!

90 working days is about 19 weeks in their eyes. In my case, the ECM never reviewed my appeal. In his letter to the Tribunal, he wrote that he did not have the resources or time to review my application and the judge should decide my case.

I got a court hearing date of 10 Sep.

Just before the hearing, they withdrew their decision, as the Home Office lawyer realized they were wrong.
they make people wait soo long. but glad that u have ur visa now. when u looking to travel or u alrdy here?

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 pm

That's just it. I am still waiting. They will send me a call letter requesting my passport. Then they will stamp the visa. A process that can take a further 8 to 10 weeks :(

It has been 11 months... My wait is not over yet.