ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 application......

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manojratainda
BANNED

eea2 application......

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm

i just post my eea2 application yesterday 12/09/2012..here below documents which i enclosed with my application....

2 passports,
tenancy agreement on both name (on mine n my eu wife's name)
her bank statements 6 months,
bill on her name,
my bank statement,
my 2 photos attached on form,
marriage certificate,
marriage pics,
her recent 3 months pay slips,

documents which i did not enclose..

contract letter,
employer did not sign on form also

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: eea2 application......

Post by Jambo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

May I just add:

documents which i enclosed although not needed at all for my application:

bill on her name,
my bank statement,
marriage pics,

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:52 pm

i did not understand ? can u plz explain it

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

5 out of the 9 items on your list are not required for EEA2 application.

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:20 pm

ok but can u tell me that my application is strong or not?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm

How would I know? I don't have your documents as you just posted them to the HO

In general, the requirements under EEA regulations are very simple to meet. It's not a question of strength of the application but whether you provided evidence to meet the (simple) requirements. Providing more unnecessary documents doesn't make an application stronger.

pastos
Newly Registered

Re: eea2 application......

Post by pastos » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

manojratainda wrote:i just post my eea2 application yesterday 12/09/2012..here below documents which i enclosed with my application....

2 passports,
bill on her name,
my bank statement,
my 2 photos attached on form,
marriage certificate,
marriage pics,
her recent 3 months pay slips,

documents which i did not enclose..

contract letter,
employer did not sign on form also

Hi

I am about to send it in a month time.
We re not married, so we have to sent a lot of pics for the last 2 years.
keep me updated please to see how long it takes.

thanks

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 am

i will update now when i will get acknowledgement letter.....its bettee if u proof ur long reltionship....

totally
Newly Registered

Post by totally » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Jambo wrote:How would I know? I don't have your documents as you just posted them to the HO

In general, the requirements under EEA regulations are very simple to meet. It's not a question of strength of the application but whether you provided evidence to meet the (simple) requirements. Providing more unnecessary documents doesn't make an application stronger.
Thanks for the advise. I am sending away my application next week and must have gotten confused since I was reading about too many cases/guidance. So just to confirm if you're applying for EEA2, you only need

- 2 passports
- 2 pasport pictures of non-EEA spouse
- marriage certificate
- payslips (for worker)
or university letter, confirmation letter of sufficient means & NHS card (for students)

Other documents such as bank statements, bills, tenancy agreement, wedding pictures are not at all neccessary? Does EEA nation have to earn more than a certain amount in case of worker?

Thanks.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

totally wrote:
Jambo wrote:How would I know? I don't have your documents as you just posted them to the HO

Thanks for the advise. I am sending away my application next week and must have gotten confused since I was reading about too many cases/guidance. So just to confirm if you're applying for EEA2, you only need

- 2 passports
- 2 pasport pictures of non-EEA spouse
- marriage certificate
- payslips (for worker)
or university letter, confirmation letter of sufficient means & NHS card (for students)

Other documents such as bank statements, bills, tenancy agreement, wedding pictures are not at all neccessary? Does EEA nation have to earn more than a certain amount in case of worker?

Thanks.
You normally apply either as a student or a worker. There is no point being both.
For a worker, there is no minimum threshold but it needs to be a real job which makes enough not to rely on benefits. Each case is assessed on its circumstances (location, size of family etc) so there is no minimum figure to reach.

For a student, a private health insurance (or A non UK EHIC) is required. NHS card is not enough.

For the rest, you got it right.