ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

currydixon

FLR(M)

Post by currydixon » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

If I book in person(PEO) appointment for FLR(M). Can my husband come with me in immigration office building?

Can anyone advise?

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Yes. In fact he will be expected to attend with you. If he can't, you'll need to submit a letter explaining his absence.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi Casa

Can you please adivse, It is safe to book Set(0) and FLR(M) appointment on a same day?

Thanks in Advance

Regards.

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:12 pm

A friend of mine booked an appointment for himself for set O and one for his wife for flr M on the same day at solihull and it was ok for him. He had his booked for first and for his wife after a couple of hours.

On the day, he told the case worker that he has his wife's flr appointment which he will take on if he is granted ILR and they were ok with it.