ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact + invoice + business statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Contact + invoice + business statement

Post by adeeltariq82 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi ,

I am applying for tier 1 entreprenure from PSW , could anyone pls assist regarding contract to show trading ;

I have actually started business and issued 1st invoice to my client and client transferred that money in my business account ,

My question is

Shall I attach contract + invoice + business account statement as invoice ans bank statement validates the contract as well along with other documents ?

Thanks

rajm2012

Re: Contact + invoice + business statement

Post by rajm2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote:Hi ,

I am applying for tier 1 entreprenure from PSW , could anyone pls assist regarding contract to show trading ;

I have actually started business and issued 1st invoice to my client and client transferred that money in my business account ,

My question is

Shall I attach contract + invoice + business account statement as invoice ans bank statement validates the contract as well along with other documents ?

Thanks
Yes, you should send all three - contract, invoice and bank statement.

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks for your reply, It shouldn't really matter as I am not showing any investment and attaching another bank statement of £50000 ?

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote:Thanks for your reply, It shouldn't really matter as I am not showing any investment and attaching another bank statement of £50000 ?
No, it's nothing to worry about as long as you are showing access to £50k and a contract of trading along with invoice and business bank account statement that shows this transaction.

P.S. I've sent you a message. Please check your inbox and respond when you get a chance.