ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with tier 2 dependant App- Experts kindly advice

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

orthodoc
India

Problem with tier 2 dependant App- Experts kindly advice

Post by orthodoc » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:18 am

Dear Friends/ Experts,
I need an advice regarding a pretty complex problem. A prompt and sound advise can be great help to me.
I am here on a tier 2 visa, when i was applying for my tier 2, my sponsor provided me with the COS stating that my duration of work as 2 years, though i had a contract of only 6 months with possible extension.
I applied visa as per the info provided on COS and got visa for 2 years.
Now I am putting in an application for dependants. I am pretty confused about the dates i should fill up in my dependants application regards duration of my work. As per my cos its 2 years, but the actual contract they made me sign is for 6 months only and they are willing to provide an employer support letter saying that my present contract expires in 6 months time. So now my options are
1. Fill up dates on my dependants forms as per COS, provide salary slip , hank statement but skip the letter from sponsor
2. fill up the actual dates saying my work ends in 6 months and also provide the sponsor's letter confirming the same.
Thank you

orthodoc
India

Post by orthodoc » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm

:( can someone kindly advice....

orthodoc
India

Post by orthodoc » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 am

Hi,
Just to add upto my query, how essential is a tenancy agreement for making a tier 2 dependant application? I have clearly mentioned in my letter of support that I intend to get appropiate family accommodation, once a date of arrival has been decided. It would be great if someone who applied recently for t2d can give an advice on this.
Thanks