ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry in PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Entry in PEO

Post by email257525 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Dear Members

I have in person appointment for tier 1 general extention in Oct at Solihill birmingham for me and my wife, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependant, we have two kids born here since they are born I have not applied tier 1 general dependant visa for them. Now we are going for extention and I am not applying visa for my kids and thinking to apply ILR/British passport for them once I got ILR.

In the email solihill birmingham PEO says no body is allowed a part from the ones who have an appointment, I am just wondering does this apply to kids as well, as me and wife have an appointment but I did not book an appointment for our babies as I am not applying any visa for them, but as the kids are small and under 2 years old we dont want to leave them with some one else nor they would stay, Will I be allowed to take my kids with me during the appointment at solihill PEO

anyone who knows or have experience geting visa from solihill peo

Or please give me phone number or email of solihill PEO so that I can directly ask them.

Regards

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 pm

No worries. You can take your kids in, no need of appointment for them.