ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required please - switching from fiance visa to spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Impatient

Help required please - switching from fiance visa to spouse

Post by Impatient » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

My fiance applied for leave to enter before 9th July and he is here on a fiance visa.

We have never lived together before and on the form it says to show 6 items of correspondence addresses to us jointly.

I am finding this very difficult as we are currently staying at my parents so do not have any bills or anything in our names.

Has anyone got any ideas how I can get anything addresses to us both that is official?

Thankyou
Fiancé Visa - Applied in Cairo - 14th June
Visa Approved - 28th Aug 2012

FLR as spouse (PEO) - Same day Service - Cardiff
Applied - 16th Nov 2012
Approved - 19th Nov 2012

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I think you're confused - re-read the bit again above the bit asking for the 6 documents (12 c) - it doesn't say anything about people switching from fiancee to spouse and I don't believe it applies to you.

NZama1

Re: Help required please - switching from fiance visa to spo

Post by NZama1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi,

when switching from fiance to flr(m), apart from the upto date bank statements , marriage certificate, and wage slips can someone give some guidance on additional documents required?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help required please - switching from fiance visa to spo

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:46 pm

NZama1 wrote:Hi,

when switching from fiance to flr(m), apart from the upto date bank statements , marriage certificate, and wage slips can someone give some guidance on additional documents required?
You have been asked previously to refrain from tagging onto other members topics. Also, this topic is from 2012. Kindly refrain from digging up older topics. Please start your own or continue one of your own topics you already have with your questions. Suggest read the FLR(M) form and guidance notes.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1424417
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.