ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dec03ec

PEO appointment

Post by dec03ec » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I have been trying for peo appointment for my tier 1 extension for last one week from 12mid night to 2am everyday. But I cant find a slot for myself. Just wanted to know if something is wrong in the way , i am trying.

Whats happening for me is, from 12midnight, it looks like the booking system gets crashed very frequently till 1am, then i start getting no appointments available.

Could you please confirm the following is correct way for booking the appointment.

1. Which service are you applying for?*
-- I selected Tier 1 General

2. Are you applying using the premium service?*
-- Yes

3. How many dependants did you include on your application?*
-- I selected '1'

4. I am available from
-- I selected some random date with in next one week

5. I am available until
--I tried different dates 1. i tried the exact 42nd date from today 2. i tried 2months from today

6. I tried all peo locations.

I went through the forum to check if there are any tips to follow for booking appointment. I could only find couple of tips, 1. keep trying for couple of hours from 12mid night 2. try only for the date ie 42 days away from current date.

Could some one please let me know if there are any other tips that would help me to secure an appointment?

meetravi

Post by meetravi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=111329

take the above link for more info.cheers