ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over Six months no DOCUMENT NO PASSPORT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maomao

Over Six months no DOCUMENT NO PASSPORT

Post by maomao » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi every one Here,
This forum is absolutely significant and it has helped lots of people to progress with their immigration problems.Keep on the good work guys with advice and information that give knowldge and power.If this forum helped me to get my CoA, then they will also assist me over the six months rule that have just eneded.

Here is my situation with my case:
Iam Non EEA( husband) married my Wife(EEA) here in the UK early this year a National of Romaenain.
Sent my application BR(5) 14 march 2012
RECEIVED:15 MARCH 2012
CoA received: 5th of June
RC: Not received Good Completed SIX months finished yesterday on the 14th September 2012 this past friday.
I have sent 4 emails that states my employers are requesting my passport to re-do document checks as the six months finally eneded. The normall contact telphone is off since 5th of July. i dont know anymore what to do as my employers are after me for the passport and RC.Please someone assist me out there as am waiting urgently one could reply now.Thank you.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Keep at them until they make a decision.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Thank you very much for saying i should keep at them until they make decsion.But please tell me which way can i make quick and fast contact with them.Thank you and please help

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 pm

maomao wrote:Thank you very much for saying i should keep at them until they make decsion.But please tell me which way can i make quick and fast contact with them.Thank you and please help
I have found email helpful in the past. Please don't give up.

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Re: Over Six months no DOCUMENT NO PASSPORT

Post by nedelcu » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 am

maomao wrote:Hi every one Here,
This forum is absolutely significant and it has helped lots of people to progress with their immigration problems.Keep on the good work guys with advice and information that give knowldge and power.If this forum helped me to get my CoA, then they will also assist me over the six months rule that have just eneded.

Here is my situation with my case:
Iam Non EEA( husband) married my Wife(EEA) here in the UK early this year a National of Romaenain.
Sent my application BR(5) 14 march 2012
RECEIVED:15 MARCH 2012
CoA received: 5th of June
RC: Not received Good Completed SIX months finished yesterday on the 14th September 2012 this past friday.
I have sent 4 emails that states my employers are requesting my passport to re-do document checks as the six months finally eneded. The normall contact telphone is off since 5th of July. i dont know anymore what to do as my employers are after me for the passport and RC.Please someone assist me out there as am waiting urgently one could reply now.Thank you.

i got same situation for my husband Rc, but we are still waiting for COA and RC.ukba last week visited our home and investigate ,may be they visit your home as well for investigation.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm

nedelcu wrote:i got same situation for my husband Rc, but we are still waiting for COA and RC.ukba last week visited our home and investigate ,may be they visit your home as well for investigation.
When did you submit your application?

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Post by nedelcu » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
nedelcu wrote:i got same situation for my husband Rc, but we are still waiting for COA and RC.ukba last week visited our home and investigate ,may be they visit your home as well for investigation.
When did you submit your application?

my Husband submitted his application for RC on 14th of march 2012 and home office received it 15 of march.

maomao

Post by maomao » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Submitted on the same like yours. But last week they replied to my email that they acknowledged my email but and said unfortunately what i am requesting ios unclear to them .A man called Mr. ALAN said if i could specoifice they are ready to answer to my request and i should satte exactely what. But the let goes like this :
Dear Correspondance,
i wriet to asked you if my application has been sent throught the post as my employers have called to update their record about me and they would like to see the five years residance cared endoresd in my pasport .
I went on to say that, 'i must further state clearly that this email is not for the immediate return of my passport and documnet without being granted decisions
Best Regards
Mr Maomoa........
But they Gave me CoA in my own case long am using it to work but now it hsaexpired. SO THE rc should replaced it

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Post by nedelcu » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 pm

maomao wrote:Submitted on the same like yours. But last week they replied to my email that they acknowledged my email but and said unfortunately what i am requesting ios unclear to them .A man called Mr. ALAN said if i could specoifice they are ready to answer to my request and i should satte exactely what. But the let goes like this :
Dear Correspondance,
i wriet to asked you if my application has been sent throught the post as my employers have called to update their record about me and they would like to see the five years residance cared endoresd in my pasport .
I went on to say that, 'i must further state clearly that this email is not for the immediate return of my passport and documnet without being granted decisions
Best Regards
Mr Maomoa........
But they Gave me CoA in my own case long am using it to work but now it hsaexpired. SO THE rc should replaced it
my husband got same,i would suggest you wait home office at your home,may be they visit you.they are investigating my husband application and last week they visited us,they asked too many question and pressurized us ,

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 pm

The UKBA had Apologised to me for the inconvienency over the Six months rul .The corresponce sent me an email after i wrote them about my travel plans and my employers need to see my passport now as the CoA expires.

In the letter the EEA family unite correspondence said i should please paince them for another 12 weeks as the an unable to clear their backlog currently. He went on to state that i should use the letter ,print it out and give to my employer and he also state the i should continue to employ me nad the COA for now is nolonger useful.Further mentioned the realised that they ahve gone over their six months standared limit . AND we i wnat to travel urgently i should request my passport to urgentreturn emial for that . am bit worry because i have to attend my dad's two years anneversary and somebody said here they might visite meto check. For me they have gone over six months rule why they should visit after that. Besides they now currently we are together from all the recommendation from my community work and my Embassodor . Lots of bilss , TV LINCES TALK talk bills HOSPITAL LETTERS . MY WIFE TOO got them.. So guys what do you thenk in this regards. Thanks for all you commnets

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:10 pm

maomao wrote:The UKBA had Apologised to me for the inconvienency over the Six months rul .The corresponce sent me an email after i wrote them about my travel plans and my employers need to see my passport now as the CoA expires.

In the letter the EEA family unite correspondence said i should please paince them for another 12 weeks as the an unable to clear their backlog currently. He went on to state that i should use the letter ,print it out and give to my employer and he also state the i should continue to employ me nad the COA for now is nolonger useful.Further mentioned the realised that they ahve gone over their six months standared limit . AND we i wnat to travel urgently i should request my passport to urgentreturn emial for that . am bit worry because i have to attend my dad's two years anneversary and somebody said here they might visite meto check. For me they have gone over six months rule why they should visit after that. Besides they now currently we are together from all the recommendation from my community work and my Embassodor . Lots of bilss , TV LINCES TALK talk bills HOSPITAL LETTERS . MY WIFE TOO got them.. So guys what do you thenk in this regards. Thanks for all you commnets
You can accept this apology and be patient or you can make a fuss.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 am

Well thanks is that all you have as answerfor me?Any other guys?please let me grasp the quickest way to have my documents that would not hinder RC?Please your responses are higly appreciated

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 am

maomao wrote:Well thanks is that all you have as answerfor me?

Come on what do you expect? Complain to them, complaining here will not help you.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 am

Thank you very much ,It true b ut please one more thing. They gone over the six months rule ,and if decision is taken and refus my application after the sais period,what is my right because i keep every record incase?And do they have right to visit after the period and apology? Thanks for answering

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I hope the decision is positive and this situation doesn't arise.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 am

thanks again . But i just need to know what will be my right if this situation arises? Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 am

I am not quite sure what you are asking?

maomao

Post by maomao » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you very much ,It true b ut please one more thing. They gone over the six months rule ,and if decision is taken and refus my application after the sais period,what is my right because i keep every record incase?And do they have right to visit after the period and apology? Thanks for answering

If this situation arises what is my right?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I still don't completely understand your question but if you are asking whether they can still visit you or refuse your application even though they haven't made a decision within 6 months, the answer is yes.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm

What is your (Romanian) wife doing? Does she already have a blue Registeration Certificate?

maomao

Post by maomao » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 pm

well that is fine if only they could visit but to refused after six month with additional three months i think it has to be a a complaint . But i stand to be corrected if am wrong here.
My wife came to the UK 2005 BEFORE they joine the EU and she came as a busuness woman to established herself in busssiness. She got company here , she pays all taxes and we should have applied for indefinte leave to remain since 2010 but we didt .She renewed her visa two times as bussines woman before they joined the EU and the documents the sent her stated clearly she and her family if after five years apply for IDinfinate leave , her dependant also must get ILR.The Letter from them is with us.
Am asking again , with regards to this i should not have used BR (5). We but have already taken LIFE IN THE UK TEST sine LAST year . There was a special form called ECAA4 THAT WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE UESD. any way we are ok?
Please correct me .
Thanks you.

maomao

Post by maomao » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am

Please forumers, can any body help to read my last post and give advise.Especially to moderators, guru greneie and....etc

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Please! please! am kindly craving every one indulgence to help me in this difficult situation about my case.
Idont know if what i did was correct ,but i stand to be corrected if am wrong here.
My wife came to the UK 2005 before they joine the EU and she came as a busuness woman to established herself in busssiness.

She got company here , she pays all taxes and we should have applied for indefinte leave to remain since 2010 but we didt .She renewed her visa two times as bussines woman before they joined the EU and the documents the sent her stated clearly she and her family if after five years apply for IDinfinate leave , her dependant also must get ILR.The Letter from them is with us.

Am asking again , with regards to this i should not have used BR (5). We but have already taken LIFE IN THE UK TEST sine last year . There was a special form called ECAA4 whch we supposed to had used. ?
Please correct me .

Please Jambo and Greeneie you people have dealt very professionally with peaople's situation here and they have found themselves out ot the missed in thier immigration problem. Thanks in advance.
Thanks you.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm not very familiar with A2 applications but I believe BR5 was the correct one if applying under EEA regulations.

How long have you been living in the UK as married couple?

With regards to your existing application, then whatever the decision is, I would not worry too much. The HO won't knock on your door and deport you. If the application is refused, apply again (or appeal). I would suspect the lengthy process is mainly due to backlog and not a specific problem with your application.

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am

Thank you jambo i really love to meet with you. Well the question of living together is almost coming to one year in Febuary but we live as unmarried partner for nearly two years berfore married, which the home office is awaere of because they knew it asi kept renewing my visa many time and my now wife(Fiancee) was telling them i live with her.WE GOT PROOF.
Thank you Jambo .Am happy that any time you handdle case at this forum you inspire positively to fight back and win the battle. Please are u are lawyer if yes can i take you to me mine please?