ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused in taking decision

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aijaz
Newly Registered

confused in taking decision

Post by Aijaz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 am

hello.

I put visa application in july 2011 and after fight of exactly 14months i have decided to take my application back and go back to my home land. I got admission in university last year, 1 semester is left of that.Paid my full fee. University not sponsoring me any more and saying that BREACH OF LAW was done by you when fee issue was going. i am really sick and tired from this. cz haven't got any clue about visa. twice its been rejected.still in court and waiting for 3rd appeal date of hearing.

so decided to take application back.

I just want to know that what should I do If there is any other suitable way ???

If i take my application back and then go back , when can I apply again for visa ??? if i take admission in new university ...

What should I do with University ???? as it seems like my fee is about to go in hell :(

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 pm

why don't you give it some more time after all you have spent quite a lot time going through all this? Can't say anything about the fees as it is upto you to justify your University that why should they refund your fees but you can definitely apply any time you wish from your home country as long as you meet all the requirements and you are not barred from doing to for any reasons.