ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved - Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bcan13
Newly Registered

ILR Approved - Croydon PEO

Post by bcan13 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 am

HSMP Entry Clearance : 28/09/2007
UK Arrival : 17/11/2007 (within the first 3 months)
Tier 1 Application : 18/09/2009
Tier 1 Start-End dates : 28/09/2009 - 28/09/2012
ILR Application : 18/09/2012
APPROVED within 2,5 hours!

8 o'clock appointment, ILR approved before 10am. No questions asked.

12 months Payslips
12 months Bank statements
Police Registration
Original HSMP and Tier1 letters
Passport
Scotland Disclosure - No criminal offence shown
Life in the UK Test result
P60s (do not have to bring)

18 November 2008 pulled off by the police while I was driving with a provisional licence (very next day of my first anniversary coming in the UK, what are the odds?!?! I had my driving test very next day as well!!! they towed my 1 week old car away...)

6 months later I received a letter from DVLA saying my case was gone to the court ages ago - did not know it as I changed address by then - and I need to send my driving licence to be endorsed with 3 points only and need to pay the fine (£350).
LC20 : Driving other than in accordance with a licence
CU80 : Using a mobile phone while driving a motor vehicle

145 days away on the application day (no questions asked)

Let me know if you need any more info.

thanks for everybody helping out!

B

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Approved Court Traffic Offence - Croydon PEO

Post by nionlight » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 am

A warm congratulation! Can you please advise if you had your fingerprint taken during the time of entry clearance back in 2007? If that is the case did you write that in the application form?

Is there any other finger print taken in between? The reason I am asking some people said, it takes time to process fingerprint if they had given it for entry clearance and never had done it in UK? Many thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Since there was no conviction (as reflected in CRB report), there was no reason why the application would not have been approved.
"Offence(s)" do not affect outcome, only"conviction(s)" can. And you did not have any.
Last edited by geriatrix on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

bcan13
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Approved Court Traffic Offence - Croydon PEO

Post by bcan13 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:13 pm

nionlight wrote:A warm congratulation! Can you please advise if you had your fingerprint taken during the time of entry clearance back in 2007? If that is the case did you write that in the application form?

Is there any other finger print taken in between? The reason I am asking some people said, it takes time to process fingerprint if they had given it for entry clearance and never had done it in UK? Many thanks

No they did not take my fingerprints during the time of entry clearence in 2007, but they may have taken it at my Tier 1 extension, I told them I do not remember whether they have or not, but they wanted me to say 'Yes, UK 2009' just in case..