ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies for PEO?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inna

Photocopies for PEO?

Post by inna » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 am

Just a quick question for a PEO: do I need to photocopy any documents before the premium appointment? I have all the original documents, but wasn't sure if any photocopies were necessary?

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 pm

according to my understanding,

they dont ask at peo but in the form they say to provide copies of all supporting documents.

plus it will make the life of caseworker easier and result in quicker decision making

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 pm

The best option would be to take the photocopies of all the supporting documents. Firstly it is mentioned in the Guidence of SET(O). I think section 10-documents.

Secondly, since the case worker is on the otherside of glass, so if he/she misses any entry in you bank statements (as happened during my ILR) it will be easy for you to direct him/her to required entry etc.

The case worker will only ask you about all the copies, once he/she is finished his/her interview with you and working on your case with you.

So my advise is do take photocopies with you.
The question is... to be or not to be....

inna

Post by inna » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I didn't end up taking any photocopies to the appointment and I was never asked for any. I think they take any photocopies that they need themselves.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

inna wrote:I didn't end up taking any photocopies to the appointment and I was never asked for any. I think they take any photocopies that they need themselves.
This is the best thing about this board. You will find all sort of diversed personal experiances.
The question is... to be or not to be....