ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 weeks after and payment has not taken out yet. Why??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BOB08
Newly Registered

5 weeks after and payment has not taken out yet. Why??

Post by BOB08 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi, I had send my application on 20 aug, I received the confirmation letter on 23 but they still didn't take out the money yet. I'm worry about that, I'll travel in November and need my passport.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 am

BOB08: Which immigration category from U applied and what application you submit. Please give details.

BOB08
Newly Registered

Post by BOB08 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 am

Hi, Its the ILR SET M

I was wondering if could be a good idea ask my passaport and docs back and make a appointment in Croydon for a interview. Does anyone know how much I have to pay for it? I know its more expensive then the post, but probably faster. Thank you.

BOB08
Newly Registered

Post by BOB08 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:02 pm

I just call to UKBA and I'm not allowed to change my application for a fast track (interview in Croydon) :(

BOB08
Newly Registered

Post by BOB08 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 am

ANYONE??? :roll:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:45 am

Only UKBA can tell you why the payment has not been taken yet .... no one here on the forum can.
You haven't even bothered to share the payment method you have used ... for anyone to "guess" as to what could be the numerous plausible reasons.

If you now wish to apply in person at a PEO, you will need to withdraw your postal application. To do this, you'll have to make the request for withdrawal in writing. If you wish to withdraw, do note that it can be some weeks before you get your documents back from UKBA.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!