ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WorldBridge "On way to the Visa Section"

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrmr
Newly Registered

WorldBridge "On way to the Visa Section"

Post by mrmr » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am

I applied for a T5 visa and handed in my documents and biometric details with WorldBridge three weeks ago. I have been checking my application status in their online application checker and it has been fixed as "On way to the Visa Section" for at least two weeks now. Does anybody know how long it will approximately take until I finally get my decision? Is this status actually accurate? I cannot believe that it actually takes more than two weeks to send a letter from one office to the other...

bellarosalea
Newly Registered

Re: WorldBridge "On way to the Visa Section"

Post by bellarosalea » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 pm

mrmr wrote:I applied for a T5 visa and handed in my documents and biometric details with WorldBridge three weeks ago. I have been checking my application status in their online application checker and it has been fixed as "On way to the Visa Section" for at least two weeks now. Does anybody know how long it will approximately take until I finally get my decision? Is this status actually accurate? I cannot believe that it actually takes more than two weeks to send a letter from one office to the other...
This happened to me too, eventually I had to write an email to the Embassy, the reply was that the decision had been made and I should have already been notified. Not sure whose mistake it was. But there's a page on UKBA website which gives rough times of processing. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ing-times/

NewMan2012
Newly Registered

Re: WorldBridge "On way to the Visa Section"

Post by NewMan2012 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:07 pm

mrmr wrote:I applied for a T5 visa and handed in my documents and biometric details with WorldBridge three weeks ago. I have been checking my application status in their online application checker and it has been fixed as "On way to the Visa Section" for at least two weeks now. Does anybody know how long it will approximately take until I finally get my decision? Is this status actually accurate? I cannot believe that it actually takes more than two weeks to send a letter from one office to the other...
I got the same problem...................On way to the Visa Section for two weeks and more.
Please advise how long do this continued with your application?
Any details ?