ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query About Payment Section in MN1 Application Form?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Post by ak36 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Dear all,

This might be a weird question to many but I am struggling to come up with an answer and hence need some guidance.

I am currently filling in MN1 application form for my child's British Citizenship. I have nearly completed the whole form but I could not see any section for payment. Unlike other application forms such ILR (O) or FLR (O) which start with a section in which the applicant has to give detail of how they are paying for the application, there is no such section in MN1 form.

Like my previous visa applications, I am intending to pay for this application either by Debit or Credit Card but I need to know where my card details will go in the application form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ak36

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 pm

It's part of the fees leaflet.

ak36

Post by ak36 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

Thanks very much Jambo.

I found it now.
Cheers,