ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 online application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Tier 2 online application

Post by david1955 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi I was just filling the online application for tier 2 general extenion for myself and my wife. I am quite stuck in thiss question

Evidence of relationship (evidence of address of this dependant). Please submit two of the following documents.
Bank statements*

Yes
No

Credit card statement*

Yes
No

Driving licence*

Yes
No

NHS registration document*

Yes
No

Letter from this dependant’s current school, college or university confirming this dependant’s address*

i only have bank statement as a proof under our name , as my dependent as recently joined me in the uk so she doesnt have any other proof.

Kindly suggest as what can be done in this situation

Everest1
Newly Registered

Any News

Post by Everest1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Dear David,

I am in the same boat and have you had any reply from the Forum.

Is it fine if I provide Bank Statement, Council Tax Letter, Utility Bill, Old Precription and some correspondence letter with NHS and also marriage certificate.

If you please inform me what you have done that will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Everest

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Any News

Post by david1955 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Everest1 wrote:Dear David,

I am in the same boat and have you had any reply from the Forum.

Is it fine if I provide Bank Statement, Council Tax Letter, Utility Bill, Old Precription and some correspondence letter with NHS and also marriage certificate.

If you please inform me what you have done that will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Everest
The documents i have send with my application are

(1) passport
(2) photos
(3) employer letter
(4) last 3 months payslip

for my dependent
(1) marriage certificate
(2) council tax letter
(3) bank statement in our joint name and also to prove maintanence

i got the aprroval and BRP within 20 days

rk_2011

Post by rk_2011 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 am

Perhaps it is too late to reply but I faced the same problem and got my tier-2 granted. I submitted a cover letter explaining that I had no document from that online list and supplied my wife's credit card pin letter along with a joint bank account statement. However, this I think is a glitch on their system as the postal application makes no mention of these docs. And online applicants ought to be treated the same way.

Further for your peace of mind, a guru on this thread assures not to worry about this..

Hope others looking to use online are not deterred by this glitch. I found the online way of applying extremely conveninent and easy. In the postal app you haveto make sure you put every detail correctly and not miss any box. With the online app this is not an issue.