ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Bash1oo wrote:
frey80 wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
coolbawa wrote: Bash, Yeah I remember that thread but I am just thinking to give week or two before taking next step. Do you know any good lawyer in this context? I dont know whether lawyer will be doing what we are, writing to UKBA and all for extra money but if they do hold more weight then why not!
I unfortunately don't know any.........i am equally weighting the lawyer option as well but will wait till 6 months before doing that. Please do keep me updated if you get to use any and the outcome.
Bash
maybe they just forgot to process it, a reminder might make it picked up and processed in 20 mins
It does work in some cases but would depend on the UKBA personel that picks up the reminder either via letter or email. Some of them don't just care, i sure pray things change because I am already cracking.

Bash
Hi Bash, I received reply from PEO Complaint mailbox and it says 'Thank you for your emails requesting progress of your application.
I am unable to give you a timeframe as to when your application will be completed as we are not in a position to make a decision yet. You do however have the option of withdrawing your application.
I am sorry I am unable to provide you with a more positive response.' Have you got any reply from them? Anyway this reply is no better than what I hear from 0870 number...

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

frey80 wrote:
celinaaa wrote:Frey 80 have u received ur doc and brp?
i collected my doc, BRP on the way
Hi Frey80

May i know the case worker name , who is approved your ILR ?

Who is in the list next ?

Krishnalvr

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm

coolbawa wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
frey80 wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
I unfortunately don't know any.........i am equally weighting the lawyer option as well but will wait till 6 months before doing that. Please do keep me updated if you get to use any and the outcome.
Bash
maybe they just forgot to process it, a reminder might make it picked up and processed in 20 mins
It does work in some cases but would depend on the UKBA personel that picks up the reminder either via letter or email. Some of them don't just care, i sure pray things change because I am already cracking.

Bash
Hi Bash, I received reply from PEO Complaint mailbox and it says 'Thank you for your emails requesting progress of your application.
I am unable to give you a timeframe as to when your application will be completed as we are not in a position to make a decision yet. You do however have the option of withdrawing your application.
I am sorry I am unable to provide you with a more positive response.' Have you got any reply from them? Anyway this reply is no better than what I hear from 0870 number...
Hi Colbawa, I have not had any feedback yet from UKBA...........I have completely lost hope after reading the response you got....I am short of words.

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Who is next in the list

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi guys....our calculation was correct the next in the queue was me and I just received a call from UKBA saying that my ILR has been granted !! I can't explain how happy I am esp. due to the fact that my case had 50-50 chances. I got a lot of help from this forum esp. in finding out what docs are required for ILR. However, I have been using the forum more after submitting the application. This is the best UK visa forum according to me

Guys here is my story http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=111569

And I'll definitely answer your queries, if any.

Thanks very much...

frey80

Post by frey80 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:01 pm

girish1428 wrote:Hi guys....our calculation was correct the next in the queue was me and I just received a call from UKBA saying that my ILR has been granted !! I can't explain how happy I am esp. due to the fact that my case had 50-50 chances. I got a lot of help from this forum esp. in finding out what docs are required for ILR. However, I have been using the forum more after submitting the application. This is the best UK visa forum according to me

Thanks very much...
congratulations, however in my point of view the queue might only apply to those whose application need a supervisior to make final confirmation without actually require the input from any other department.

if the case is complicated for example require a team to access absence etc, it might probably take longer

so basically i would say, keep calm and carry on, if caseworker didn't raise any obvious concern then it is just a matter of time before you get it.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm

frey80 wrote:
girish1428 wrote:Hi guys....our calculation was correct the next in the queue was me and I just received a call from UKBA saying that my ILR has been granted !! I can't explain how happy I am esp. due to the fact that my case had 50-50 chances. I got a lot of help from this forum esp. in finding out what docs are required for ILR. However, I have been using the forum more after submitting the application. This is the best UK visa forum according to me

Thanks very much...
congratulations, however in my point of view the queue might only apply to those whose application need a supervisior to make final confirmation without actually require the input from any other department.

if the case is complicated for example require a team to access absence etc, it might probably take longer

so basically i would say, keep calm and carry on, if caseworker didn't raise any obvious concern then it is just a matter of time before you get it.
Hi frey

May i know the case worker name , who has given ILR approval to you ?

you can find the name in approval letter.

Just to know , the same worker is dealing these cases ?

frey80

Post by frey80 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
frey80 wrote:

Thanks very much...

Hi frey

May i know the case worker name , who has given ILR approval to you ?

you can find the name in approval letter.

Just to know , the same worker is dealing these cases ?
i have PMed to you, but i would say it probably not run as a queue ting for every single case, for example normally long resident ILR take almost everyone 6 months now but i know a guy got in 14 days....

Roxy1983

NO NEWS

Post by Roxy1983 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Guys,

No News from No One.... Guys please can someone update the Timeline??

Any news from anyone who is waiting for ILR visa after dreaded further checks

Roxy1983

Post by Roxy1983 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Guys as far as i know here is the current timeline. Please correct me if i am wrong

6 apr - waiting ("Bash1oo")
6 jun - waiting
20 jun - waiting ("Krishnalvr")
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting (Roxy1983)
8 aug - waiting
24 Aug - waiting ("Girish1428")

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:10 pm

No news from my end, still waiting.

Bash

ramay

Post by ramay » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 pm

girish is not waiting any more his ILR was approved recently, ryan2020 and coolbawa should be on the list..fanadz1 also is lost.
in the postal topic they have a nice list http://sdrv.ms/Qp4lGi

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm

ramay wrote:girish is not waiting any more his ILR was approved recently, ryan2020 and coolbawa should be on the list..fanadz1 also is lost.
Very true applied in premium service on Mar 14th no news yet after getting this template letter further enquiries, never got any correspondence from UKBA

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 pm

coolbawa wrote:
ramay wrote:girish is not waiting any more his ILR was approved recently, ryan2020 and coolbawa should be on the list..fanadz1 also is lost.
Very true applied in premium service on Mar 14th no news yet after getting this template letter further enquiries, never got any correspondence from UKBA
today i received a response from uk ba " your application will be dealt with as soon as possible"

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
coolbawa wrote:
today i received a response from uk ba " your application will be dealt with as soon as possible"
And this response is with regards to which of your queries? Email, MP or letter? and when did you send it?

What a response after waiting for so long.......more or less like telling you to continue waiting.

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Bash1oo wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
coolbawa wrote:
And this response is with regards to which of your queries? Email, MP or letter? and when did you send it?

What a response after waiting for so long.......more or less like telling you to continue waiting.

Bash
2 weeks back I received a letter from case worker, suggested me to send some more documents (profit and loss statements) to take decision. I have sent the documentation 17th and reached home office on 18th. I have received mail from ukba on 25th stating that they are awaiting for documentation. I replied to them that I have sent all documentation on 17th and reached home office 18th and complained to UK BA. Today ukba replied me that they have received all my documents and my application will be dealt with as soon as possible. it is a kind of harassment . I have applied on June 20th and sent further documentation on 23rd, reached home office on 25th June. On July 30th, I received response from my MP that my application is under active consideration after that no reply and no response. On August 30th again I have received response from UK BA that my application is under consideration and need further assessment regarding my earnings (same status and same response since from June 25th). In between I have sent numerous requests , complaint to UK BA and also requested UKBA that I can send further evidences or can attend personally with evidences. But no response. On August 22nd my case again referred to immigration minister through my MP, received same response on September 25th. On September 15th I received letter regarding further documentation (i.e after 3.5 months) , till that point they kept my application aside and pending. Such a crap system.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks for the response Krishnalvr, i believe you will get a possitive response soonest......Good luck

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Bash1oo wrote:Thanks for the response Krishnalvr, i believe you will get a possitive response soonest......Good luck

Bash
Next week i am sending my complaint to ombudsman . by quoting all this information ,letter and mails

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:Thanks for the response Krishnalvr, i believe you will get a possitive response soonest......Good luck

Bash
Next week i am sending my complaint to ombudsman . by quoting all this information ,letter and mails
Good luck, please keep us posted when you do and its outcome.

Bash

Roxy1983

Post by Roxy1983 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Good luck krishna

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am

Roxy1983 wrote:Guys as far as i know here is the current timeline. Please correct me if i am wrong

6 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting

update timeline

6 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting ("Ryan2020")
8 aug - waiting

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 am

Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
coolbawa wrote: Very true applied in premium service on Mar 14th no news yet after getting this template letter further enquiries, never got any correspondence from UKBA

Bash
2 weeks back I received a letter from case worker, suggested me to send some more documents (profit and loss statements) to take decision. I have sent the documentation 17th and reached home office on 18th. I have received mail from ukba on 25th stating that they are awaiting for documentation. I replied to them that I have sent all documentation on 17th and reached home office 18th and complained to UK BA. Today ukba replied me that they have received all my documents and my application will be dealt with as soon as possible. it is a kind of harassment . I have applied on June 20th and sent further documentation on 23rd, reached home office on 25th June. On July 30th, I received response from my MP that my application is under active consideration after that no reply and no response. On August 30th again I have received response from UK BA that my application is under consideration and need further assessment regarding my earnings (same status and same response since from June 25th). In between I have sent numerous requests , complaint to UK BA and also requested UKBA that I can send further evidences or can attend personally with evidences. But no response. On August 22nd my case again referred to immigration minister through my MP, received same response on September 25th. On September 15th I received letter regarding further documentation (i.e after 3.5 months) , till that point they kept my application aside and pending. Such a crap system.
by reading Krishnalvr post always lack confidence . I beleive there is dumb CW assigned to Krishnalvr case. I can feel what is going on you.

I'm also v upset. unfortunately i lost my contract and I'm out of job and employers are not accepting my that dreadful further inquiries
letter as this letter is only confirmation for application.

I have wrote to MP again and received reply that she has advised UKBA about my concerns and will back to me once she heard any thing from UKBA..

these days i'm thinking what will be the reason if they refuse i can't find any reason for that.

i'm v upset. by reading your situation i'm quite far than that. you
have done every thing even you referred to Immigration minister as well. nothing happen.....

i have stop comming on immigartion board as its frustrates me. every day i can see they are bluddy DISTRIBUTING to whole families 3-4 people in one go and we did the world biggest crime that we went out of country for more than > 90days to work for UK employer and paid TAX as well. people come after 1 month or 2 or 3 of EC and getting ILR.. I'm bluddy stupid from last 6 years i'm paying TAX and they are doing this to me. and people who paid 4 years and 11 months TAX they are getting along with their families. this is totally unfair with me i believe same with YOU i can say.

yes you are right,,,, such a CRAP system.............

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

Bash
by reading Krishnalvr post always lack confidence . I beleive there is dumb CW assigned to Krishnalvr case. I can feel what is going on you.

I'm also v upset. unfortunately i lost my contract and I'm out of job and employers are not accepting my that dreadful further inquiries

I have wrote to MP again and received reply that she has advised UKBA about my concerns and will back to me once she heard any thing from UKBA..

these days i'm thinking what will be the reason if they refuse i can't find any reason for that.

have done every thing even you referred to Immigration minister as well. nothing happen.....

i have stop comming on immigartion board as its frustrates me. every day i can see they are bluddy DISTRIBUTING to whole families 3-4 people in one go and we did the world biggest crime that we went out of country for more than > 90days to work for UK employer and paid TAX as well. people come after 1 month or 2 or 3 of EC and getting ILR.. I'm bluddy stupid from last 6 years i'm paying TAX and they are doing this to me. and people who paid 4 years and 11 months TAX they are getting along with their families. this is totally unfair with me i believe same with YOU i can say.

People who submitted not real documents also got ILR after further inquiry . I don't know what inquiry they did for not real documents and given ILR .

Totally crap system. No body in a position to question them. that is why they are behaving like that. i don't what assessment the case worker did for till now , not contacted any body neither me nor my accountant.
Worst System.

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 am

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:

Bash

People who submitted bad quality documents also got ILR after further inquiry . I don't know what inquiry they did for bad quality documents and given ILR .

Totally crap system. No body in a position to question them. that is why they are behaving like that. i don't what assessment the case worker did for till now , not contacted any body neither me nor my accountant.
Worst System.
Hi, It seems we all (Ryan,Bash, Krishna) are stuck with the same issue i.e. > 90 days and if not all Ryan & myself are. It is my assumption that as we all followed it up with UKBA via MP, Minister, complaining directly etc. has caused further delays in the process. I am not sure if CW take this personally or the file get stuck / revolves around different dept. in replying to all such complaints/ concerns but definately I think this is one of the case. Now that my application is more than 6 and half months, I have decided to go through Solicitor as I have came to know that in such stuck cases going through Solicitor does help as they will send a letter to ask UKBA for an exact update/ reason for the delay and UKBA bound to reply to them within 21 days as they cannot keep the person hanging forever without giving the reason of delay or precisely telling what kind of enquiry is pending etc. and in this letter Solicitor does mention that if it is not provided than matter will be taken to High Court. In my case I have not received any requirement for further documents etc. but only the general replies to MP letters & my complaint emails, telling that it is a valid application but we are not in position to make a decision yet so pleas ewait till you har from us. :-) This has been worst experience of my life, I have lived in different parts of world and I think this is not at all friendly system for new immigrants :-( As you all described, nothing reaches the appropriate responsible person so better to keep cool and keep trying. God Bless everyone!

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 am

I too agree your statement. I.e. following up through MP, UK BA and minsters can also be a reason for delay. But the system has defined and mentioned by UK BA only to find out the application status and request to expedite the application process. And another thing is, they have/need to take decision, they can not escape that. And they must be answerable if some body files a legal case. My case is regarding drawings not regarding absence, to get the information regarding drawing they need to contact either my accountant or me. But that has not happened though I have sent number of request and complaints. Another funny thing is, the same earnings and drawings I submitted during my tier1 in October 2011 and they approved my extension by inquiring my drawings and earnings.