ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1Gen Success at Liverpool-19sep- Half India half UK sal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujyo

Tier1Gen Success at Liverpool-19sep- Half India half UK sal

Post by sujyo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Tier 1 General extension
Initail extension - 7th Oct 2009
Visa valid till - 7th Oct 2012
Applied along with Dependent
Date : 19th Sept
PEO : Liver Pool

Backgorund - was in India from March 2010 to Feb 2012. Salary shown India 5 months in ruppees and 7 months in pounds in UK from Feb 2012. worked for teh same employer

Preparation -
Salary Slips - India office - UK office
Bank Statements - India HDFC bank UK HSBC
Maintenance funds - On bank statements
Payment - By bankers draft HSBC 2700 pounds for me and my wife as dependent Only one draft taken.
Application forms filled in Latest version from the site.
Appointment through solicitor as i was simply frustrated to get it online after trying v hard.
Since it was extension what was imp was payment slips, bank statements , manitenance funds, bankers draft and on the safer side had kept employment letter.

Keep the payment pages in the application free without stapling as they ask for it.

Execution - Traveled to Liverpool Capitol building at 8.30am. gates open at 9.00am.
Security check done.
Token given - second number

Taken announced called in small window. they took some signatures after looking through papers asked to wait.

called for payment. Paid by Bankers draft. asked to wait

Case worker called at 9.45. Gave all the documents and forms.gave passport and one form. Asked to go for Biometrics for me and my wife. Biometrics done took the passports back.
she took her own sweet time along with coffee till 11.00am. Asked for empoyment letter which I had. She kept on doing calculations since mine was india salary cojverted to punds for 5 months. She took the rate on that day for conversion and her figure came out more than mine. I said good.

At 11.15 called and told approval granted till 7th OCt 2014. BRP will reach in 7 days. Gave the lettters on which Ref was NA. i dind bother too much and left the office by 11.20.

All done and well done ..Thanks for the forum and the helpful people here.
Its a great forum and I have used it now second time and hopefully take help again for ILR shortly which is a toguh case for me due to lot of gap.

Liver pool PEO is gud one and I found people very friendly. No glasse cabins and case workers can talk face to face. Even people on th e raod are v friendly. I asked one fellow capitol building and he came a few distance with us to show us.

Once again Thanks and Good luck to all..

askhan
United Kingdom

congrats

Post by askhan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

did you went with lawyer ??
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am

yes he was with us ...

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am

sujyo wrote:yes he was with us ...
If you went with lawyer it means its a legal representative case? SO does it mean case worker discuss ( if needed) with your legal rep only and handed over documents and decision only to your legal rep and not you?

Thanks

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Legal rep front ends but you are next to him only...