ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anton75
Newly Registered

MN1 form

Post by anton75 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

dear all

I am filling MN1 form for my children after myself and my spouse got ILR last month. We were on Tier 1 before ILR. I did not apply for ILR for my children with us as I knew I can apply for their citizenship registration as they are bron here in UK.

In MN1 they ask for when did my children were eligible for ILR, I mean the date they got ?
Can I leave this question unanswered ? plus do i need to fill the travel dates to and from UK ????
Please advice

thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm

The question asks "if & when". It's OK to leave blank.
Travel dates will not affect the application.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

MN1 Form wrote:1.3 Please say if and when the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain .....
2. Read How to fill in the application form before getting doen to filling in the form.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

anton75
Newly Registered

hi

Post by anton75 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm

thanks for both of you.

I emailed NCS

Email sent from me
Dear All
I would appreciate if I could get an URGENT appointment for me (father) to apply for British citizenship for both my children who are born in England . We got ILR status two weeks ago. Please would you kindly let me know the documents I need to bring and the fee for each child for this service.

reply from them
You would need to book an appointment at either King’s Lynn (01553 669282) or Norwich (0344 800 8020). The fee for 2 minors is £827 and you would apply under a 1(3). The evidence you need to provide would be: a full UK Birth Certificate for each child; evidence of the parent’s settled status and the parent’s marriage certificate (and translation of the certificate if needed).

Hope this helps