ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rabia90
Newly Registered

Post by rabia90 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 pm

It has been exactly 3 months today since I applied..so frustrating! :'(

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Re: 22 weeks

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

shuby wrote:Its going to be 22 weeks on monday for me.. Still no reply..
I seriously hope they dont exceed the 24 weeks limit as that would just be taking the mick... :(
Monday wil be the start of my 26th week and havent heard anything yet so wouldn't get hopes up too high :(

shuby

Post by shuby » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm

xXxMrsZxXx wrote:
shuby wrote:Its going to be 22 weeks on monday for me.. Still no reply..
I seriously hope they dont exceed the 24 weeks limit as that would just be taking the mick... :(
Monday wil be the start of my 26th week and havent heard anything yet so wouldn't get hopes up too high :(
I'm sorry to hear that, that is actually depressing. But Insh'Allah on monday you'll have your reply and the visa will be granted. It can happen any time and i know a few people who got theirs on the 26week deadline or a day or two later. All you can do is wait... :wink:

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

shuby wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that, that is actually depressing. But Insh'Allah on monday you'll have your reply and the visa will be granted. It can happen any time and i know a few people who got theirs on the 26week deadline or a day or two later. All you can do is wait... :wink:
InshaAllah next week we hear something..please remember us in ur duas everyone

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

google timeline

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am

salam everyone,

i have updated the google docs timeline but i know there are many people on the forum who are not on it so if anyone would like to be added to it then please PM me with your timeline. Thanks

Visa321

Post by Visa321 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 am

Unfortunately my brother in laws visa application was refused (still waiting to hear grounds of refusal) can you please tell me how to go about appealing it. What form? Where to appeal? When to appeal by? Appeal fee?

Many thanks

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Post by dolphin10 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

Visa321 wrote:Unfortunately my brother in laws visa application was refused (still waiting to hear grounds of refusal) can you please tell me how to go about appealing it. What form? Where to appeal? When to appeal by? Appeal fee?

Many thanks
Wait for the grounds of refusal documents to arrive, the appeal procedure will be amongst the documents, usually an appeal has to be lodged within 28 days.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 am

Visa321 wrote:Unfortunately my brother in laws visa application was refused (still waiting to hear grounds of refusal) can you please tell me how to go about appealing it. What form? Where to appeal? When to appeal by? Appeal fee?
There is a seperate thread on this matter, please post in that thread, you will find more useful info and more in that. The procedure is fairly straightforward.

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 am

hi every1 i applied in islamabad 22nd ov may nd under process on 2nd ov june its been 16 weeks 4 mounth buh still no reply really scares me alot cuz peoples are going over the normall processing time just dnt understand i believe they should be getting fined or legall action should be taken against them cuz if the applicant makes mistake or does a fraude then they dont take a second to take an action againt it so it should be the same for them i hope someone stands up :evil:

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 am

nav_dcfc wrote:
nav_dcfc wrote:Hi all.

First time post but I have been reading the thread for months and finally though I'd post my timeline which might be guidance for some of you who are still waiting.

We applied for a Spouse visa for my wife at Islamabad.
Visa Submitted - 26/04/2012
Processed to BHC - 10/05/2012
Under process at BHC - 10/05/2012
Got Txt/Call to collect - 19/09/2012

Hopefully the txt means the visa has been granted, will find out tomorrow morning when my missus calls. If its a rejection I'll cry.

Please do dua for me my brothers/sisters inshallah. May Allah bless you all.
Visa granted. - 20/09/2012.

I am so overjoyed and can almost move on with my life. My wife was asked to call between 2-5pm (Pakistan time). I'll ask her again later what the stamp date of the visa is for those who asked

Hope you all hear soon and get positive news too.
mashallah brother really happy 4 u nd ur wife plzz pray 4 me 2 thnx nd hope u live a smashin life :D

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 am

rabia90 wrote:
solospy wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:Mashallah, congratulations to all those whos spouses have been granted a visa. Looks like UKBA is getting some proper work done finally !

Nothing to be happy about shazia. UKBA are still useless. They are deciding march/april applications now. Nearly 5-6 months is just apaulling

June applications as mine and yours will come around nov/dec :x
I really hope they do speed it up now. Nov/dec sounds like a hell of alot of time :(
yep it is a hellov a long tym buh inshallah our turn will cme soon and congrats every one for ur visas really happy for u inshallah hp u live a peaceful life and allah grant u so much love for each other that no one can every try to seperate u inshallah. really happy 4 all ov u :) plz pray 4 me 2 brothers nd sisters thanx

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 am

Shah12 wrote:AlhamduAllah Visa Granted!!!!!!
Applied on 26/03/2012
Collected on 19/09/2012...Visa Stamped on 13/09/2012.
Thanks for every one and specially the moderator.
Allah is Great!!!!!
Congratulations, It took 24 weeks, UKBA really are taking their time over processing aren't they, shamefull we should get half our money back[/quote]
thats sooo true i believe they should have som legall action taken against them if they do go over the normal processing time which is 24weeks the applicant should get some compensation in some way or the processer should be under legall action buh any ways i hpe allah grantes us with saber nd hope so we can wait because saber ka pal metah hutha hai inshallah every fing will be okay soon and congrats 4 every one hu have been granted a visa im really happy 4 u and from the bottom ov my heart hp allah grants u so much love for each other and u can understand the difrence between right and wrong cuz there r many people out there hu r trying to break married couples relationships and the only way to stop this is we do zikar and have complete faith on each other nd never try to breack each others trust plz pray 4 me thnx jazakallah

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 am

solospy wrote:I just cannot believe that they have made only 124 decisions in august. It equates to only 5 decisions a day. What a shambles. UKBA should be embarassed by their performance. I am thinking of sending an email to the Home Secretary Theresa May.

Its just getting rediculous. They didnt plan for the rise in applications by getting more entry clearance officers in to deal with the applications.

Shocking :x
so true they knew it will happen cuz wen they changed the law the should have thought about the effects which will be on them and got more entery clearance officers involved in the case to be able to make decisions as soon as possible just dont understand inshallah every fing will be okay allah grant us all suber.

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:40 am

zishi wrote:A slight off topic probably but can someone tell me what is the current fee for spouse visa in pounds? I am on ILR and need to apply for my wife who is in Pakistan.
well it is abt £950 and that is abt 1lack and 20 thousand buh knw a days the rate has gone up so it wont be that much it will be abt £800 which will save abt 150 cuz the rate is for £1 =150 and in pakistan its £1 =153 so even better hpe ur visa gets granted soon after applying cuz march and aprils applications are been granted visa knw so inshall the rush will be getting less

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

Shazia1104 wrote:Congrats munchies, really happy for you. My hubby is a June applicant. Please make dua for him and good luck to everyone xx
love the spirit inshallah hpe ur application bes considered as soon as posibble and ur visa gts granted soon inshallah plz pray 4 me 2 thnx

angelkhan

Re: HI submittGuys, i

Post by angelkhan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

Shah12 wrote:
king2be98 wrote:
Shah12 wrote:
Do you blame them? I think the policies they are implemting are brilliant. Not only are they trying to limit immigration as they rightly should because this country is over-crowded as it is. But they are also ensuring that genuine immigrants come through whereas in the past entire family trees would come through as soon as one person got a VISA.

You knew you would have to wait several months when you applied, you knew there was the possibility of a refusal, even a incorrect refusal and you may have to wait up a year or even more if it goes to court. So why complain now?

I don't get it, why do people complain about how long it takes for a VISA to the Uk as if it's their God given right to have it.

Wait, it's quite clear hundreds of Pakistanis are applying each week, there's only so much a human can do, so wait and you will get your response.
Ok let get this straight, why did Britain join the European Union and sign up to free movement of labour. Joining the EU has meant that unprecedented number of eastern europeans have migrated to britain without a cap. There are nearly double the number of asians and polish people have already out numbered pakistanis or indians. So they haven't done a good job have they. They should have limited all immigration around the fu**ing worl not just outside the EU.
well both sides ov the debate r true buh just keep faithin allah and inshallah every fing will be happening for the best inshallah

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Why are you guys constantly complaining about the processing times, are you aware that settlement applications in other countries takes almost a year?

The UK histroically been one of the best when it comes to processing quickly. At the moment, there's a massive increase in applications causing them to slow down.

Stop wasting the forum's storage solutions by constantly complaining about the wait time. Every 2nd post you have someone asking how long it will take, how long it will take etc etc.

Why don't you read the previous 35 pages of this thread, or the 1000+ pages of the other thread?

nav_dcfc
Newly Registered

Post by nav_dcfc » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:52 pm

nav_dcfc wrote:
nav_dcfc wrote:Hi all.

First time post but I have been reading the thread for months and finally though I'd post my timeline which might be guidance for some of you who are still waiting.

We applied for a Spouse visa for my wife at Islamabad.
Visa Submitted - 26/04/2012
Processed to BHC - 10/05/2012
Under process at BHC - 10/05/2012
Got Txt/Call to collect - 19/09/2012

Hopefully the txt means the visa has been granted, will find out tomorrow morning when my missus calls. If its a rejection I'll cry.

Please do dua for me my brothers/sisters inshallah. May Allah bless you all.
Visa granted. - 20/09/2012.

I am so overjoyed and can almost move on with my life. My wife was asked to call between 2-5pm (Pakistan time). I'll ask her again later what the stamp date of the visa is for those who asked

Hope you all hear soon and get positive news too.
Visa was stamped on September 14th.

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:00 pm

whoesnext wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:What are your comments of contacting your local MP at 13-14 weeks ?? I have emailed my MP and he suggested i wait until 3 full months first. After 3 full months, he's going to email UKBA on my behalf to give them a push.
3 full months as in 90 working days ?? i m going to contact the mp on 12 weeks time as thats what every1 did before and their mp pushed UKBA...lets see how it goes my 12 weeks will complete on 29th sep...
Salaam, we applied on 5th July, so more or less similar timeline as you!. We start 12th week this week .

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

king2be98 wrote:Why are you guys constantly complaining about the processing times, are you aware that settlement applications in other countries takes almost a year?

The UK histroically been one of the best when it comes to processing quickly. At the moment, there's a massive increase in applications causing them to slow down.

Stop wasting the forum's storage solutions by constantly complaining about the wait time. Every 2nd post you have someone asking how long it will take, how long it will take etc etc.

Why don't you read the previous 35 pages of this thread, or the 1000+ pages of the other thread?
I have an idea, it's a little bit out there but here goes.

Can we just ignore king2be from now on, Iknow many people will be annoyed with his wise words but please refrain from posting. Hopefully if we ignore him he will go away.
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

shuby

max

Post by shuby » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Whats the maxium days taken for a reply?

The most i've seen is 125 days, anyone gone over 125 or know anyone?

Thanks

XRiz123
Newly Registered

My Timeline

Post by XRiz123 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 am

Here is my timeline. Can you please add me into the spreadsheet table

Applied in Islamabad: 12/04/2012
Application under process at BHC: 25/04/2012
Decision: still waiting

It has been 114 working days today. Please make dua for me, insha'ALLAH everyone gets good news very soon

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Re: My Timeline

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 am

XRiz123 wrote:Here is my timeline. Can you please add me into the spreadsheet table

Applied in Islamabad: 12/04/2012
Application under process at BHC: 25/04/2012
Decision: still waiting

It has been 114 working days today. Please make dua for me, insha'ALLAH everyone gets good news very soon
i have added u but ur actually on 112 working days as of today calculated according to the bhc holidays including the unexpected one on friday..inshaAllah u get gd news soon

Shah12

Re: google timeline

Post by Shah12 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:08 pm

[quote="xXxMrsZxXx"]salam everyone,

i have updated the google docs timeline but i know there are many people on the forum who are not on it so if anyone would like to be added to it then please PM me with your timeline. Thanks

Hi, Can you put me in the spreadsheet thanks:

shah12

Application submitted on 06/06/12 at Mirpur

Application date 6/6/2012
06/19/2012: Under process at the BHC,

CK9
Newly Registered

Post by CK9 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 am

Visa granted

Visa Submitted Mirpur - 19/04/2012
Processed to BHC - 05/05/2012
Forwarded to ISB Oc - 05/05/2012