ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Help regarding Entrepreneur

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 am

I have done MBA in International Business and want to register a limited company. what will be a suitable Level 6 job title as director of company. Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 am

Surely as an Mba you must know that your job title will depend entirely on the nature of your business and the work you will do on a day to day basis.

makingastart
Newly Registered

Post by makingastart » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 am

It you are doing the 200k route, you don't need it to be a Level 6 job in order to apply.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 pm

makingastart wrote:It you are doing the 200k route, you don't need it to be a Level 6 job in order to apply.
No i am on Psw and will be doing 50000 route but i am very confused regarding the nature of business in which i shell apply for visa.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Greenie wrote:Surely as an Mba you must know that your job title will depend entirely on the nature of your business and the work you will do on a day to day basis.
Yeah ! you are right but i mean to say what will be the suitable business to start in order to get visa as i have done MBA in International business and on psw visa at the moment. Because someone told me that if i start consultancy or something like this they might not give me visa. So can you please Kindly guide me. Thanks

ranyam0501
Newly Registered

Post by ranyam0501 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am

i dont think so what you heard is correct regarding consultancy. it all depends upon the level of job and your job role

anyone pls correct me if i am wrong

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Business Development Manager is a typical level 6 job

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:Business Development Manager is a typical level 6 job
So it will be no problem if i register any company in companies house as ABC services Ltd and than decide the job Title afterwards. thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Any one could call themselves a business development manager, it doesn't mean the job is a graduate level as it depends on the nature of the business and your role on a day to day basis. I don't understand how you can expect anyone to tell you what job title to give yourself when you have given no indication of what type of business you intend to set up.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Help regarding Entrepreneur

Post by bruteforce » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm

nofear_mna wrote:I have done MBA in International Business and want to register a limited company. what will be a suitable Level 6 job title as director of company. Thanks
One only think to start a business when he has 2 things, an investment and then the business plan which obviously depend on the experience and / or the field of interest. As and MBA you should know what you are good at and then give itself a proper job title.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

ACTUALLY I AM GOING TO START A COMPANY IN WHICH I WILL PROVIDE BUSINESS CONSULTANCY, BUSINESS PLANS, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND SALES & MARKETING SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM COMPANIES. AND I WILL DO LONG TIME CONTRACTS.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm

nofear_mna wrote:ACTUALLY I AM GOING TO START A COMPANY IN WHICH I WILL PROVIDE BUSINESS CONSULTANCY, BUSINESS PLANS, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND SALES & MARKETING SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM COMPANIES. AND I WILL DO LONG TIME CONTRACTS.
First of all I don't see any need of you shouting here. 8) and then I am surprised that you will be providing consultancy services and of course business plans and yet you are asking for the job title here at this forum. :roll:

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm

bruteforce wrote:
nofear_mna wrote:ACTUALLY I AM GOING TO START A COMPANY IN WHICH I WILL PROVIDE BUSINESS CONSULTANCY, BUSINESS PLANS, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND SALES & MARKETING SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM COMPANIES. AND I WILL DO LONG TIME CONTRACTS.
First of all I don't see any need of you shouting here. 8) and then I am surprised that you will be providing consultancy services and of course business plans and yet you are asking for the job title here at this forum. :roll:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY QUESTION OR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN FORMS DON'T BOTHER TO ANSWER OR HELP ANYONE. PEOPLE COME HERE TO CLEAR THEIR DOUBTS EVEN IF THEY KNOW SOMETHING. SO PLEASE ACT AND TALK LIKE A GENTLEMAN. THANKS

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 pm

sorry if it hurts but why are you still shouting? :lol:

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm

nofear_mna wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY QUESTION OR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN FORMS DON'T BOTHER TO ANSWER OR HELP ANYONE. PEOPLE COME HERE TO CLEAR THEIR DOUBTS EVEN IF THEY KNOW SOMETHING. SO PLEASE ACT AND TALK LIKE A GENTLEMAN. THANKS
Don't take it too seriously, friend. Bruteforce is only joking with you. I think you aren't aware of the online forum etiquette. Writing in all capital letters on an online forum is equal to shouting in a face-to-face/telephone conversation. Hope you understand. Thanks!

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

bruteforce wrote:sorry if it hurts but why are you still shouting? :lol:
hahaha not now someone explained me now. thanks anyway

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 am

rajm2012 wrote:
nofear_mna wrote:
bruteforce wrote:

Don't take it too seriously, friend. Bruteforce is only joking with you. I think you aren't aware of the online forum etiquette. Writing in all capital letters on an online forum is equal to shouting in a face-to-face/telephone conversation. Hope you understand. Thanks!
cheers mate thanx for your guidence