ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form FLR(O) Delays

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Solar
Newly Registered

Form FLR(O) Delays

Post by Solar » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I put in an article 8 application on Form FLR(O) on the 28 March 2012; have done the biometrics since April 2012 but still awaiting decision to date.

Anybody in a similar situation; or anybody with information about someone in similar situation - just to compare notes.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Re: Form FLR(O) Delays

Post by nilemarques » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

[quote="Solar"]I put in an article 8 application on Form FLR(O) on the 28 March 2012; have done the biometrics since April 2012 but still awaiting decision to date.

Anybody in a similar situation; or anybody with information about someone in similar situation - just to compare notes.[/quote]

Hi Solar! I am in more of a similar position as you. I sent in an FLR(O) application and received an acknowledgement on 25th May 2012. Received invite for Biometrics and did them on 20th July 2012 and have been waiting ever since. I believe there is a huge backlog with applications. I saw a Freedom of Information request online for the extent of the backlog at UKBA. Attached is the link that I am following:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/b ... ing-310577

Nilemarques

Elisha47

Post by Elisha47 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi I'm in the same situation applied in January 17 2012, and nothing yet, contacted my M.P., he said they have a lot of applications, so just wait ... Good Luck.

jrgm
Newly Registered

Post by jrgm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 pm

[quote="Solar"]I put in an article 8 application on Form FLR(O) on the 28 March 2012; have done the biometrics since April 2012 but still awaiting decision to date.

Anybody in a similar situation; or anybody with information about someone in similar situation - just to compare notes.[/quote]

+++

Same situation for a family member.

Applied in March 11; biometric taken on Apirl 3... no further information after that.

As she does not speak english, they refused to provide an update on the applciaton of the phone despite application has been outstanding more then 6 months.

Rumor says the backlog is due to the olympics and seems to cover all applicatoins...

nilemarques
Member of Standing

FLR(O) delays

Post by nilemarques » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 am

This might be of interest to some people.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/b ... ing-318192

nilemarques
Member of Standing

FLR(O) delays

Post by nilemarques » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am

This might be of interest to some people.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/b ... ing-318192

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I have applied just 4 days after you on the 3 April and done my biometrics on the 20 April and have heardd nothing after that !!! I have phone them twice this week but the lady say that's my application is not Complited yet !!! I wander how long they gone take ????

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:27 pm

justice12 wrote:
Solar wrote:I put in an article 8 application on Form FLR(O) on the 28 March 2012; have done the biometrics since April 2012 but still awaiting decision to date.

Anybody in a similar situation; or anybody with information about someone in similar situation - just to compare notes.
I have applied just 4 days after you on the 3 April and done my biometrics on the 20 April and have heardd nothing after that !!! I have phone them twice this week but the lady say that's my application is not Complited yet !!! I wander how long they gone take ????

Hi guys

Really good to know am not alone as I have been trying to find people who applied round the same time. I applied in Feb 2012 and sent more info in march but H/O claims that it did not receive everything till April despite the acknowledgement letters coming before that. Anyway sent 3 complaint letters and still nothing.

Am fed up of waiting as am sure same as you guys.

P.S my case is based on private life no kids or family.