ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 am

Hi guys.

In terms of responses, unless they review your appeal, you qwill get a bogstandard reply. So wait until until your deadline date nears and then get your MP involed. I know people contsnatly email them, but hardly anyone ever replies with a proper email.

The email address you've sent messages go to 1LS, you ideally want emails to go to 2ls or the final line of support.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:57 pm

king2be98 wrote:Hi guys.

In terms of responses, unless they review your appeal, you qwill get a bogstandard reply. So wait until until your deadline date nears and then get your MP involed. I know people contsnatly email them, but hardly anyone ever replies with a proper email.

The email address you've sent messages go to 1LS, you ideally want emails to go to 2ls or the final line of support.
kingtobe98 can you explain abit more about 1LS AND 2LS? thnxs

twonations
Newly Registered

Post by twonations » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:27 am

AA,

Applied on 7.03.2012
Refused on 30.08.2012
Appeal Doc sent on 19.09.2012

I know this has been discussed many times, but could anyone kindly explain the process and the possible timeframe after the appeal has been posted?

Gave my Visa debit info on the appeal sent yesterday.

Thanks and prayers of all.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 am

Hi twonations

What are the grounds of your refusal? And did you get a solicitor involved in your appeal ??

Best of luck
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 am

twonations wrote:Appeal Doc sent on 19.09.2012

I know this has been discussed many times, but could anyone kindly explain the process and the possible timeframe after the appeal has been posted?

Gave my Visa debit info on the appeal sent yesterday.
In 5/6 weeks time you'll get a letter titled notice of pending appeal, in which you'll have a deadline date given to the ECM to respond. That deadlien date is 19 weeks from the date AIT process your appeal.

ECM has 19 weeks to review and then either withdraw decision or sustain. If sustain you go to court 2 months approximately after deadline date. If withdrawn you get a call letter or emailed and you get your passport back about a month after you submit it.

Either way you looking at 5-9 months from now depending on whether or not the ECM reviews it, when I saw some stats, last year the reviewed 60% of appeals. I think that might have gone up to 65 or even 70% now, but it's your guess as well as mine as to whether you are in the 30% or the lucky 70%.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

hi today i received this reply from the Appeals Section ISB

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Thank you for your E-mail of 11 September.

Appeal has been received by this office on 03 July.

XXXXX appeal is currently in a queue awaiting review. Applicant/representative will be updated about the outcome in due course. You are requested to wait to be contacted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

Please Brothers And Sisters Do Dua That my wife gets the Visa in the Review Ameen. we been waiting more than 9months now, Wifes not well also have a Baby Girl who is stuck their in pakistan bcuz of all this. and i do Dua that all those waiting get their Visas quickly Ameen.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm

prince007 wrote:hi today i received this reply from the Appeals Section ISB

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

XXXXX appeal is currently in a queue awaiting review. Applicant/representative will be updated about the outcome in due course. You are requested to wait to be contacted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

Please Brothers And Sisters Do Dua That my wife gets the Visa in the Review Ameen. we been waiting more than 9months now, Wifes not well also have a Baby Girl who is stuck their in pakistan bcuz of all this. and i do Dua that all those waiting get their Visas quickly Ameen.

why was she refused a visa....how long you been married
when did your appeal get submitted

zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 pm

zully wrote:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Regards

zully
It was over employment some mistakes with HMRC, Been 3years in December, submitted it end of March and they received it in July.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Regards

zully
It was over employment some mistakes with HMRC, Been 3years in December, submitted it end of March and they received it in July.
average time with appeals ect takes about 9 months.....soon before you know it she will get the call letter and you will be with them both. Life cannot be easy for you.

zully
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Regards

zully
average time with appeals ect takes about 9 months.....soon before you know it she will get the call letter and you will be with them both. Life cannot be easy for you.

zully
Ameen. thanks for the support lifes very hard without them just cant wait for this wait to be over. if i go Pakistan and visit them i was wondering there wouldn't be no problem would it?.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 am

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

zully

zully
Ameen. thanks for the support lifes very hard without them just cant wait for this wait to be over. if i go Pakistan and visit them i was wondering there wouldn't be no problem would it?.

Hi prince 007. I got a letter on june telling me that they have given ecm till the 5th of november...... So in july i went for 6 weeks only got back last week, i just kept an eye on my emails to see if they sent me an email. I don't see why it will be a problem, in fact if it goes to court it will make your case stronger
visa stamped?

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Not a problem at all Prince. You must visit, even if it is for a week or two. It makes this horrendous wait bearable.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you Both for the Support, im thinking at the moment to go or not bcuz wife is not well just for 2 3weeks but i reli wanted all this to get sorted first lets see wht happen. May Allah Swt Bestow His Rehmet On All Of our Cases. Ameen.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:52 pm

If you can afford go for a visit, it won't have any affect on your appeal, however I have to say the reason why I perhaps coped better than anyone else with the wait is because from the outset I prepared myself for a full 12 month wait. If you prepare yourself for a long wait, it's much easier to pass time. Eventually you get the visa it's a case of when not if.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

king2be98 wrote:If you can afford go for a visit, it won't have any affect on your appeal, however I have to say the reason why I perhaps coped better than anyone else with the wait is because from the outset I prepared myself for a full 12 month wait. If you prepare yourself for a long wait, it's much easier to pass time. Eventually you get the visa it's a case of when not if.
King is correct to say that one should be prepared. you havent got long till your deadline......stressing will not make the date come any quicker unfortunantly, the day will come its just when....maybe just keep busy with work ect ect. most people just think about visa,or complaining it takes ages. but we have no control on immigration so all we can do it wait..
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Correct big point made today, by stressing out its not gonna make things quicker, but instead of stressing the best thing is to Pray to Allah Swt And Make Dua And then see how fast you get a Good Outcome Inshallah. like they say Patience is the key to Success. May Allah Swt give us all Sabr and Bestow his Rehmet On our Appeal Cases Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Hey just a quick question if any1 can help. you knw if the applicant (my wife) phone is off and the embassy call like they normally do to tell the applicants to get there t.b etc done.. does it effect the case if the phone is off? please reply back asap. thanks

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:20 am

prince007 wrote:Hey just a quick question if any1 can help. you knw if the applicant (my wife) phone is off and the embassy call like they normally do to tell the applicants to get there t.b etc done.. does it effect the case if the phone is off? please reply back asap. thanks
No. They will then send an email or send a letter. In fact they call less than 10% of appellants, they usually just send an email and you print of the email and go to get your tb test done and submit passport promptly.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:35 am

king2be98 wrote:
prince007 wrote:Hey just a quick question if any1 can help. you knw if the applicant (my wife) phone is off and the embassy call like they normally do to tell the applicants to get there t.b etc done.. does it effect the case if the phone is off? please reply back asap. thanks
No. They will then send an email or send a letter. In fact they call less than 10% of appellants, they usually just send an email and you print of the email and go to get your tb test done and submit passport promptly.
oh is it, bcuz i didnt provide my wifes email id to them when filling the appeal form, but instead i wrote mine in both places, so it should come to mine you reckon? and i didnt know less than 10% get a call. good info.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 am

In this case, they will send a letter to your wife. You should have given your wife's email address. It's absolutely pointless for them to send you the email or call you, because you're the sponsor not the appellant.

In this case now, if they don't have an email for your wife, they will send a letter. If they did have an email address, it would save you about 8-10 more days.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

How long does it take for a call letter to arrive after receiving a decision from the Tribunal?

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Mandarin wrote:How long does it take for a call letter to arrive after receiving a decision from the Tribunal?
My family applied for visitor visa and appeal was allowed on 26 July and decision date was 5 Aug but still waiting to be contacted by Abu dhabi office.
I have emailed them but no reply.
Can any friend give me contact number where I can contact someone for information.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm

king2be98 wrote:In this case, they will send a letter to your wife. You should have given your wife's email address. It's absolutely pointless for them to send you the email or call you, because you're the sponsor not the appellant.

In this case now, if they don't have an email for your wife, they will send a letter. If they did have an email address, it would save you about 8-10 more days.
thanks for your help bro, its allways usefull. May Allah Swt Help Succeed all your needs Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Mandarin wrote:How long does it take for a call letter to arrive after receiving a decision from the Tribunal?
Hi as of what i saw in the previous posts its 3-4 weeks and can take up to 8 weeks, you should contact them via email or phone regarding this, how long has it been?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

adnan_uk wrote:
My family applied for visitor visa and appeal was allowed on 26 July and decision date was 5 Aug but still waiting to be contacted by Abu dhabi office.
I have emailed them but no reply.
Can any friend give me contact number where I can contact someone for information.
Hi the number for Abu Dhabi is 00971-2610-1100. Please remember us in ur Dua's