ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team Member's Application..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team Member's Application..

Post by adeeltariq82 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi,

Can someone please guide on following :

I am applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from PSW with my friend who is on PSW as well and we have joint account with 50k in that , Can someone pls guide me whether we have to send 2 separate applications or in just 1 royal mail special delivery ?

Also if our applications are to be sent separate, how much they are interlinked to each other ?

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 pm

It has to be two separate application forms. Reading the form and guidance will help clarify how a team application is treated.

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 am

Thanks ,

On application form or policy guidance it doesn't say whether the application is treated separate or together, also one more thing I wanted to ask please , my friends visa expires in match 2013 and mine in oct 2012 , do we both have to apply at same time for entrepreneur team or I can send application and he may apply later ?

Thanks

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 pm

You need two application forms but hey need to be send as 1 application i.e. UKBA will consider it as 1 case only. They are interdependent because either both of you will get visa or none will.

Irrespective of your visa expiry date, team members must apply together as the visa is granted to run a business in UK and invest the funds.

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks for your reply. I spoke with my solicitor earlier according to him these are 2 separate applications. It does not state on UKbA policy guidance as well if both applications are interlinked or not . For instance if one applicant fails to provide any certain document but other applicant is providing all why should they refuse both

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote:Thanks for your reply. I spoke with my solicitor earlier according to him these are 2 separate applications. It does not state on UKbA policy guidance as well if both applications are interlinked or not . For instance if one applicant fails to provide any certain document but other applicant is providing all why should they refuse both
The only problem is you have to show that you can invest £50000. Now if one applicant is refused for any reason than how will the second applicant prove that he still have access to that £50000.

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:23 pm

it is a joint account and we both have access to e£50k

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote:it is a joint account and we both have access to e£50k
so that means you are sharing this investment, now if 1 persons visa is refused for any reason like their immigration history than other person will not get visa as well because he is left with only £25000 investment than.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:You need two application forms but hey need to be send as 1 application i.e. UKBA will consider it as 1 case only. They are interdependent because either both of you will get visa or none will.

Irrespective of your visa expiry date, team members must apply together as the visa is granted to run a business in UK and invest the funds.
There is no such rule which states that both applicants have to apply at the same time.

Both of you can/should apply separately i.e two applications in two envelopes.

Read this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#738544 in which one is issued and one is refused.

memoa
Egypt

help

Post by memoa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm

i am graduated for engineering and am in PSW visa and i want to switch to tire 1 entrepreneur

could i do that as be self-employer with the company i work for as i have 50K.

Or do i need to have my company ?

Am bit confused guy please help