ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointment online

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salonbalm

Booking appointment online

Post by salonbalm » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Dear All,

I am trying to book an appointment at a PEO for my ILR during the 3rd week of october . I have tried checking several times during the day for booking an appointment and have applied the 42 day rule to try and narrow the search down to a specific day, but nothing seems to help and I just keep getting a message that there are no appointments available.

Could someone please urgently advise on how to go about this?

Thanks in Advance

Salon

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Booking appointment online

Post by nionlight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

salonbalm wrote:Dear All,

I am trying to book an appointment at a PEO for my ILR during the 3rd week of october . I have tried checking several times during the day for booking an appointment and have applied the 42 day rule to try and narrow the search down to a specific day, but nothing seems to help and I just keep getting a message that there are no appointments available.

Could someone please urgently advise on how to go about this?

Thanks in Advance

Salon
Try around 12.02 AM and you will get it. Good luck

salonbalm

Post by salonbalm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 am

i am trying but still no luck and now the website has gone down :

brian78

hi

Post by brian78 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am

hi there

i know how you feel about that..i went through the same problems. sunday night i managed to book mine.

do not stop until around 1:30am. i started from 11:55pm and i managed to book it around 1:05am. you have to keep on trying. even if the website goes down, refresh, refresh, log in again, do not give up until 1:30am.

that is my advice

rbd06
Newly Registered

Post by rbd06 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 am

salonbalm wrote:i am trying but still no luck and now the website has gone down :
Keep trying from 12.00 , it will freeze for few minutes due to high load at once.
So open in separate browsers and keep refreshing.
I would suggest to book any available PEO first, so that you can reschedule quickly for your window of suitable dates for suitable nearest PEO ?

Good luck...

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 am

Most disappointing part is when you found a slot, click on it, filled up the information and and hit submit and you are shown a message 'your appointment is no longer available" :twisted:

vivekmarwah

Post by vivekmarwah » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Keep trying. Let me share my experience. I have got a slot in third week in October. I used two system. A laptop and a iPAD and two IDs on Bia website. I started trying at 12 in the night and was able to get one appointment by 1. iPAD was faster and was able to do it through it.

The issues i faced were:

- Page does not refresh, it states internet disconnected
- The mouse arrow just keeps on showing page is refreshing but nothing really happens
- The my Account link on BIA website does not open.

Just keep hitting F5 (Refresh) button on laptop and enter button on iPAD, you will get a slot.

Best of luck..

mitravi2005
Newly Registered

Post by mitravi2005 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

keep everything blank on the selection of date etc.,

just selct the PEO location (3 locations) and keep searching from 12.00 to 12.30..you will surely get...

i tried and got appointment....

nmm

Post by nmm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm

As per my experience most chances are between 12:30 to 1:30.

Also you need to be able to very quickly cut paste details of yourself and dependants once you select the slot. The slot vanishes within 1-2 minutes.

rk_confused
Newly Registered

PEO appointment - The one you want

Post by rk_confused » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I have managed to book 2 appointments for croydon peo 8 days apart and may be of help to few people out here. Now I am confident about the process and hence would like to share (although some of this advice is already mentioned elsewhere).

First login to account before Midnight (00:00 hrs) - Make an account beforehand, saves time

Second choose the type of application, next page select peo service & dependents

Third DONOT select dates as its just wasting time (as appointments will automatically be 42 days ahead), just click the peo which you want (not three choices - I wanted croydon and I got croydon), click search

Fourth & final with couple of outcomes 1)If you are lucky you will get it first time around, if not 2) the site will crash and will not respond at this point wait few minutes and start the process again (save the peo appointment link in bookmarks) - donot ask why but if 3) site says cannot complete query because of technical error then you are almost their - just click back button on your web browser and click refresh, do not close just keep refreshing and you will get all the slots eventually

Now at this point you might want to consider mad rush as everyone is booking thus all appointments showing up might not be available, chances are if you at this stage by 1-5 minutes past midnight you will get a slot eventually and if not then dont loose hope and try again.

Fill in details as fast you can and confirm and hopefully you should end up with an appointment ! Good luck

deen30
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Booking PEO

Post by deen30 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

i will also give it a go i have been trying but no luck hopefully midnight will try.

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Can someone please post the URL here ?

salonbalm

Post by salonbalm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks guys. I finally got one at 12:30am. Wish me luck.

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:27 am

Good Luck! :)

tipu20

Re: PEO appointment - The one you want

Post by tipu20 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:03 am

Thank you for detail information, would you also like to share what Dependent information you have to enter ? e.g Date of birth , name etc.. ? And if you can copy past from text file ?

Tipu

rk_confused wrote:I have managed to book 2 appointments for croydon peo 8 days apart and may be of help to few people out here. Now I am confident about the process and hence would like to share (although some of this advice is already mentioned elsewhere).

First login to account before Midnight (00:00 hrs) - Make an account beforehand, saves time

Second choose the type of application, next page select peo service & dependents

Third DONOT select dates as its just wasting time (as appointments will automatically be 42 days ahead), just click the peo which you want (not three choices - I wanted croydon and I got croydon), click search

Fourth & final with couple of outcomes 1)If you are lucky you will get it first time around, if not 2) the site will crash and will not respond at this point wait few minutes and start the process again (save the peo appointment link in bookmarks) - donot ask why but if 3) site says cannot complete query because of technical error then you are almost their - just click back button on your web browser and click refresh, do not close just keep refreshing and you will get all the slots eventually

Now at this point you might want to consider mad rush as everyone is booking thus all appointments showing up might not be available, chances are if you at this stage by 1-5 minutes past midnight you will get a slot eventually and if not then dont loose hope and try again.

Fill in details as fast you can and confirm and hopefully you should end up with an appointment ! Good luck

rk_confused
Newly Registered

Post by rk_confused » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 am

Honestly I dont know about dependent information as I i'm applying solo, sorry!

hpat

Post by hpat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 am

@ man4uni
Link is
https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... OOKING-%26

@tipu20
For dependent Name and DOB required.
Name can be pased from text file but not DOB.

I followed exactly same info given by "rk_confused" and booked successfuly.

DBAforever
Newly Registered
India

Post by DBAforever » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 am

Hi Forum Members,

It keeps on saying ...

No appointments available

We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again.

This is second consecutive night I am trying to book an appointment.

Is there any other way like Telephonic appointment ?

Any help is very much appreciated.

jahangir

Post by jahangir » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 am

Is it any use trying at timings other than 12 to 1.30 am?

I tried around 2.45 am. There is a slot in sheffield for 18th September (not October) only!! I thought the slots only become available for a date 42 days from now!!

jahangir

Post by jahangir » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 am

Also, is there any point trying on Saturday or Sunday ams (00 to 1.30) ? The 42nd day from Saturday and Sundays would also be a Saturday and Sunday.

DBAforever
Newly Registered
India

Post by DBAforever » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 am

Seriously is it 42 days ?

Because when I am trying to book, it is showing the dates upto 15 Dec 2012.

Can anyone help me on this please ?

aayushd
Newly Registered

Bad luck

Post by aayushd » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 pm

I am trying since last 4 nights. I try at 12:00 when the site goes down. After some time the site is up but the technical error appears. If i keep on refreshing the site again goes down. I try again and again till 1:30. Twice i have tried till 3:30 am. But nothing comes up. I even woke up twice at 5:00 am and tried several times with all the combinations possible.

@All - thank you for posting your personal experience. I can see some light at the end of tunnel. I will keep on trying :)

Has anybody got it on a saturday/sunday?

aayushd
Newly Registered

Another day wasted

Post by aayushd » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 am

Hello All,

I tried again tonight. With 3 computers logged in same time ( two different logins). The site did not went down today but still I was not able to get any appointments till 2:50 am.

Sometimes the error message was No appointments and around 12:15 it was mostly technical error one.

I did not choose any date as mentioned in this thread. Really frustating experience.

Have anyone got the appointment in the past 2-3 days. For when? It will be much appreciated if i know his/her timing and search parameters.

Regards,
Aayush

Regards,
Aayush

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

If any one needs urgent PEO appointment MAil me