ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PERMIT 4 MY BROTHER

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

olohimah
Newly Registered

EEA PERMIT 4 MY BROTHER

Post by olohimah » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 am

CAN U PLS, AM IRISH CITIZEN LIVING AND WORKING IN UK , I HAVE MY BLOOD BROTHER STAYING WITH ME , I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHICH EEA PERMIT APPLICATION DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR HIM, AND THE REQUIREMENT .

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Herman.tricky one.Before you started staying him him,did you sponsor him and which visa did he come in with and cause if he came on a visitors visa they should have automatically offered him a family permit!,,
CHARLIE MONTANA

olohimah
Newly Registered

Post by olohimah » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:26 pm

montana wrote:Herman.tricky one.Before you started staying him him,did you sponsor him and which visa did he come in with and cause if he came on a visitors visa they should have automatically offered him a family permit!,,

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, MY BROTHER WAS ON VISITORS VISA B/4 THE VISA EXPIRE OVER 2 YEARS AGO AND HE SPONSOR HIMSELF.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Try not to write in capital letter. Before you start, please note that for your brtother to qualify as an Extended Family, he will need to demonstrate that he was dependant on you in the country of his resident before he came to the UK.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

olohimah
Newly Registered

Post by olohimah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

[quote="Obie"]Try not to write in capital letter. Before you start, please note that for your brtother to qualify as an Extended Family, he will need to demonstrate that he was dependant on you in the country of his resident before he came to the UK.[/quote

Thanks for your reply, what document did i need to summits to uk immigration 4 is application.

montana
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by montana » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Iam reconsidering to reapplying again for my dependents brothers Family permit but last time it was refused on the basis that i did not provide enough evidence for support that he is wholly dependent on me.I have now built a consistent flow /consistent evidence of financial support sent to my brother.I would like to know the period the period they take into consideration for how long a dependent has been on a EU family.Is there any minimum time limits!!!!!!!!!!
CHARLIE MONTANA

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Obie wrote:Try not to write in capital letter. Before you start, please note that for your brtother to qualify as an Extended Family, he will need to demonstrate that he was dependant on you in the country of his resident before he came to the UK.
In that case Obie,what happens if the extended family member wants to enter through the border using CODE 1A .In the Manual it does not say nothing regarding proof of dependency but only emphasizes on relation to the EEA family member.
CHARLIE MONTANA