ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit - Documents worry

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xdaniix89

EEA Family Permit - Documents worry

Post by xdaniix89 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 am

Hi everyone, yet another question I hope someone can help me with!

I know when it comes to supporting documents they want the minimum basic but it dawned on me last night this might not be enough in our case.

When it comes to work I'll have a letter from the company stating when I commenced work and when I will finish, what hours etc and then a letter for each month saying how much I earned and how much tax I payed. These are kind of printed out A4 papers although have company header and stamped etc. I mean its not like in the UK where you get a little official looking slip of paper.

When it comes to showing my husband and I live at the same address this is difficult. We stay in staff accommodation together with our son (we work for the same employer) and there is nothing official to say so except a letter from the employer/company - as official looking as possible. My husband has a phone bill in his name at this address and I have my tax, health insurance documents and bank account but no utility bills or tenancy agreement etc will this be enough?We also cant get a document from the town hall like others have because we don't rent as such!

I do not have a residence card. I was told from the start I did not need one and when I went ahead and tried to apply for one anyway they made it extremely difficult for me and kept insisting I didn't need it. I wrote on here about that I think. I never got it but will employment papers, bank account, tax and health papers be enough to show all this?

We have our marriage certificate and sons birth certificate (with husband as his father) and husbands Greek residence/work permit.

Are we going to need more than this? Did anyone else have a similar situation where you maybe didn't have official documents for living together?
Many thanks in advance for any replies.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 am

Best to continue in your existing thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#710129