ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Medwill
Newly Registered

appeal allowed

Post by Medwill » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

please can any one help here,My appeal was recently allowed about 4 weeks now at the first tier tribunal after the ukba decision on my EEA APPLICATION for permanent resident's card. Do anyone know how long one has to wait for home office to write me to send my passport for them to put the permanent resident stammered on my passport.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm moving this to a more appropriate part of the forum where hopefully someone can help.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: appeal allowed

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:58 am

Medwill wrote:please can any one help here,My appeal was recently allowed about 4 weeks now at the first tier tribunal after the ukba decision on my EEA APPLICATION for permanent resident's card. Do anyone know how long one has to wait for home office to write me to send my passport for them to put the permanent resident stammered on my passport.
Does anyone have any experience of this that can help the OP?

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Medwill wrote:please can any one help here,My appeal was recently allowed about 4 weeks now at the first tier tribunal after the ukba decision on my EEA APPLICATION for permanent resident's card. Do anyone know how long one has to wait for home office to write me to send my passport for them to put the permanent resident stammered on my passport.
I had a recent client whose successful appeal decision on permanent residence was received 16th April 2012. He received his documents 26th July 2012, that was with emails requesting documents returned urgently to travel to a wedding abroad, needless to say he did not get to the wedding!

Medwill
Newly Registered

Post by Medwill » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 pm

el patron wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
I had a recent client whose successful appeal decision on permanent residence was received 16th April 2012. He received his documents 26th July 2012, that was with emails requesting documents returned urgently to travel to a wedding abroad, needless to say he did not get to the wedding!
please can you help me with the email address?