ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

PEO appointment

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

just a generic question. My wife isn't applying with me at PEO, can she still go with me inside the PEO and wait in the waiting area?

Solihull please?

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Not sure but if they dont allow her in, she can do some shopping in the mall near to the PEO on your credit card :)

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

innocentdevil wrote:just a generic question. My wife isn't applying with me at PEO, can she still go with me inside the PEO and wait in the waiting area?

Solihull please?
Assuming this for SET(M) your wife is required to accompany you when you submit the application. The form is badly written. If she is unable to attend she will have to provide a letter for you to submit, explaining her absence.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

no I am applying for my ILR but i will be posting her application FLR(M) afterwards but she just wants to accompany me hence the question.

shopping mall it is then LoL

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 pm

I will be there on 3rd

Just checked the confirmation email for the booked appointment and it says the following:
* Bring all the dependants booked into this appointment.
* Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

ok I have read that. but there was a post somewhere I cannot find which says you can take the family with you and they could wait in the waiting area.

what are you applying under?

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 pm

According to what i have heard, solihull peo is a small office and they ask you to leave after your biometric scans and return later for the documents as they dont have enough space to accommodate a lot of people.

I am applying for ilr set O under 2 years hsmp + 3 years Tier 1 G along with my wife on Tier 1 dependent visa. I will be taking my 1 year old son with me who can attend with us as he is a minor.

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Just saw this on ukba website ...

Seating in our waiting area is limited, so please do not bring unnecessary baggage. We request that you do not bring laptops, computers or electrical devices into the building and you will be required to switch your mobile phone off while you are in the building. All baggage is searched before you are allowed to enter the building. At peak times, non-dependent adults who do not need to accompany you may be refused entry.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/peos/
also, check the payment option at Solihull as well, they will be accepting card payments only from 1st October.