ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR long residence absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pat208
Newly Registered

ILR long residence absences

Post by pat208 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello everyone.. i am going to apply for ilr under 10 year long residence category.. i have read on this forum about people applying in this category calculating their absences from the uk, however on SET O form itself it doesnot mention anywhere that we need to calculate our absences. All it asks is date left the uk, date returned to the uk and the reason for absence. I am well under the limit of maximum allowed absences. So my question is do i need to calculate the absences? and if yes where do i write that on the SET O form? Another question is the space for these absences is not enough for me so do i just not write anything on the space on the form and attach a separate sheet with the application? or i write my absences on the form and then continue writing the rest on the separate sheet? if i need to attach separate sheet then do i attach it immediately after the relevant section on the form or attach it with the other supporting documents? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks