ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Naturalization - New Question

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zafarzafar80

Application for Naturalization - New Question

Post by zafarzafar80 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi All,

Just a question in relation to fixed fine of 80 Euros & Penalty points. In the new naturalization application form the section 11 have question below:

11.2 "DO YOU HAVE ANY CONVICTIONS IN THE STATE OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY (INCLUDING TRAFFIC OFFENCES) OR ANY CIVIL JUDGEMENTS MADE AGAINST YOU" ? Yes / No

And than it Says :

"If the outcome was a fine, please provide a copy of the receipt showing payment of fine(s) with this application".

Here is my concern:

Does it mean that any fixed fine for which you never went to court nor prosecuted, you still have to declare them ? OR is that referring to any fines that are ordered by the judge to pay or by the court ?

I have 4 penalty points and paid the 80 Euros fixed fine, I paid the fine on both occassions on the very next day, never convicted for any thing in the court. Should i declare them or it's not applicanle on me ?

For your information, link to the application form is here and its on page number: 9 and section 11.

Link: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%208 ... 202012.pdf

Thanks in advance guys.
Zafar

rlow68

Re: Application for Naturalization - New Question

Post by rlow68 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

zafarzafar80 wrote:Hi All,

Just a question in relation to fixed fine of 80 Euros & Penalty points. In the new naturalization application form the section 11 have question below:

11.2 "DO YOU HAVE ANY CONVICTIONS IN THE STATE OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY (INCLUDING TRAFFIC OFFENCES) OR ANY CIVIL JUDGEMENTS MADE AGAINST YOU" ? Yes / No

And than it Says :

"If the outcome was a fine, please provide a copy of the receipt showing payment of fine(s) with this application".

Here is my concern:

Does it mean that any fixed fine for which you never went to court nor prosecuted, you still have to declare them ? OR is that referring to any fines that are ordered by the judge to pay or by the court ?

I have 4 penalty points and paid the 80 Euros fixed fine, I paid the fine on both occassions on the very next day, never convicted for any thing in the court. Should i declare them or it's not applicanle on me ?

For your information, link to the application form is here and its on page number: 9 and section 11.

Thanks in advance guys.
Zafar
Yes what is referred to there is the fixed fine you pay twice, you have to declare it and attach copies of receipt of payment, after that you are ok.

jambalap

Write your Person Identity Number: Application form

Post by jambalap » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:37 pm

what is the Person Identity Number asked in the section 2 of the application form? is it the dept number on our gnib card ?

Post by 110 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

rlow68 wrote:

And than it Says :

Here is my concern:

Thanks in advance guys.
Zafar
Yes what is referred to there is the fixed fine you pay twice, you have to declare it and attach copies of receipt of payment, after that you are ok.
what if you dont have the receipts, i have paid the fines ( that was few years ago) but i have not kept the receipt.... is there anywhere else you could get confirmation that the fine was paid ?

agniukas

Re: Write your Person Identity Number: Application form

Post by agniukas » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 am

jambalap wrote:what is the Person Identity Number asked in the section 2 of the application form? is it the dept number on our gnib card ?
These are the new things that the department started last year. Don't worry, if you dont have your numbers, leave them blank.

Application number is looks something like that 1234567-AAAA-12
Person ID: 123456-12

Once you submit your application, the application number and person ID will be assigned to you

rlow68

Post by rlow68 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm

rlow68 wrote:

And than it Says :

Here is my concern:

Thanks in advance guys.
Zafar
I have the believe that you can get the copies either through the court or the police if you can have other informations related to the fine i.e the date, the court, the offence place etc., so try that and see, wish you good luck

gutisopapa
Newly Registered

Post by gutisopapa » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

Convicted by court I believe that they would be looking for receipt. May require some clarification from Them