ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 and EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mar100
Newly Registered

EEA1 and EEA2

Post by mar100 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi,
I am new to the forum but I have read many messages and I find it really useful so I decided to share my problem and I will appreciate if anybody can help me.
I am Italian my husband is Indian (he has 6 month visa). We came together in UK on 30 May. I found job in July and we applied on 30 of August. Until now we havenot received COA. I want to ask:
1. In the company, where I work, they said to me, that possibly next month they will transfer me in a new department. It means I will have new director, work address, phone number. Do I have to inform HO? You think it will affect my application?I have to sent again payslips, contract or even to apply again EEA1,2?
2. Also, they said that for 1 month I have to go to Italy for work reasons. If I go does my husband has the right to live in UK for 1 month without me? Of course I will exercise treaty rights as I go for work but how can I prove it?
Thank you in advance

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 pm

ANSWER:
1. Better to wait until UKBA ask you for that.
2. Up to 6 months in a year you can live out of UK and it will not break your residence means your non-eu partner will not be affected.

NOTE:
Now UKBA send COA once they validate the case means if they judge that all the documents have been provided to them otherwise they return the application asking more documents.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA1 and EEA2

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm

mar100 wrote: 1. In the company, where I work, they said to me, that possibly next month they will transfer me in a new department. It means I will have new director, work address, phone number. Do I have to inform HO? You think it will affect my application?I have to sent again payslips, contract or even to apply again EEA1,2?
All you needed to have provided was a letter of engagement from your employer. If you have not changed employers, but roles within the company, you should be fine.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA1 and EEA2

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 pm

[quote="mar100"]H
2. Also, they said that for 1 month I have to go to Italy for work reasons. If I go does my husband has the right to live in UK for 1 month without me?/quote]

This is allowed.

It would be a good idea for you read this.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/Notice.do?mode ... words=null