ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone looking out for Testing roles

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujyo

Anyone looking out for Testing roles

Post by sujyo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Contracting Role to start with ...

ramdev0180

hi

Post by ramdev0180 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:25 pm

hi i am looking for testeng role..

please help

p_g
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by p_g » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:04 pm

I am looking for testing role. Pls reply with further details.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm

p_g wrote:I am looking for testing role. Pls reply with further details.
Unfortunately, I do not have any jobs to offer, but a small bit of advice: If you are serious about finding a job, be specific. To start with: what kind of testing role do you want? Do you want to test software (office, databases, scientific, games, ...?), proposals, equipment, cars, websites? Also specify why you are able to fulfil that role, e.g. what trainings and experiences you have. You need to say what you can offer - both as an potential employer and as a prospective employee. For example, a specific and confident paragraph like: "I am looking for a job in databases testing and development. Preferably homebased or in the midlands, but willing to relocate within 200 miles. I have 2 years work experience in database applications and similar tools." will work much better than "I am looking for testing role." You cannot seriously expect anyone to respond to such a query.