ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unrestrited CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rockingronil
Newly Registered

Unrestrited CoS

Post by rockingronil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Dear friends,

My company has received the sponsorship licence today. Now they have to assign a new unrestricted CoS to me. Does any one knows how long does it takes to get the CoS approved? Can this be fast tracked?

My visa application is already with UKBA; I applied even before receiving the licence because my visa was due to run out last week.

Looking forward to your replies!! :)

Regards,
AK

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 pm

If the sponsor has an available allocation they can assign the CoS to you immediately online using the SMS

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Post by santoshimaa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi Rockingroll,

Can you please let me know how long it took for the License approval? When did your company apply and when have they done anything to expedite the process?

rockingronil
Newly Registered

Post by rockingronil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:41 pm

manci wrote:If the sponsor has an available allocation they can assign the CoS to you immediately online using the SMS
Do you get any CoS allocated each year? This is a fresh/new licence.

rockingronil
Newly Registered

Post by rockingronil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm

santoshimaa wrote:Hi Rockingroll,

Can you please let me know how long it took for the License approval? When did your company apply and when have they done anything to expedite the process?
We applied on 30 April 2012
Received on 27 Sept. 2012

Since my visa was due to run out in couple of weeks time the process was requested to be expedited. If you are in the same situation ask your employer to email UKBA sponsorship licence authority and request for application to be considered as urgent. Dont forget to attach the scanned copy of your current visa.

sha23

continue here

Post by sha23 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:36 am

hi all,

please continue here,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 9&start=60

so that all of us chasing same thing can benefit from single thread...

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Post by santoshimaa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi Rockingronil,

Can you please let me know when your employer has asked the UKBA to expedite the process? After how many days of urgent requst, did they approve your employer's request?

Ross123
Newly Registered

Re: Unrestrited CoS

Post by Ross123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:04 pm

rockingronil wrote:Dear friends,

My company has received the sponsorship licence today. Now they have to assign a new unrestricted CoS to me. Does any one knows how long does it takes to get the CoS approved? Can this be fast tracked?

My visa application is already with UKBA; I applied even before receiving the licence because my visa was due to run out last week.

Looking forward to your replies!! :)

Regards,
AK

Your case is very important for everyone here please do update us constantly. Also I have sent you a private message would you please reply to that? Thank you a lot.

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 pm

manci wrote:If the sponsor has an available allocation they can assign the CoS to you immediately online using the SMS
Do you mean that COS number will be immediately given? So with that number I can submit my Visa application?

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi everyone!

My organization has applied for a license in almost end of May and we haven't heard from the UKBA. My visa will expire soon (3 weeks) and I am quite anxious with timing.

I would like to ask if any of you submitted their Visa application without mentioning the COS number? And if anyone did has he/she got any reply from the UKBA caseworker?

many thanks!