ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Booking Service unavailable till 1st Oct

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uksettlement
India

PEO Booking Service unavailable till 1st Oct

Post by uksettlement » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 pm

27 September 2012

Our 'Apply online' service for applicants in the UK will be unavailable between 18:00 on Thursday 27 September 2012 and 06:00 on Monday 01 October 2012 while we carry out essential maintenance.

During this time, applicants in the UK will not be able to submit applications, book appointments or pay for their applications online, or use our 'application form finder' tool.

Appointment booking will be completely unavailable. Please do not telephone us to try to book an appointment. The service will be available again on Monday 1 October.

This does not affect appointments already booked for Friday 28 September. If you have one, please attend.

'Apply online' in the UK is the only service that will be affected. Applicants outside the UK will still be able to apply online using our Visa4UK service.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Source: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... r/40-apply
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!