ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success @ PEO Croydon Tier 2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kenneth22
BANNED

Success @ PEO Croydon Tier 2 Extension

Post by kenneth22 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi folks,

I wanted to share my experience, My Tier 2 extension got approved today. Initial Tier 2 was granted October 2009, expires October 2012.

Appointment booked online on Sunday September 23rd at 9.30pm, couldn't believe my luck :-)
1 spot available for the Wednesday the 26th September at 10.15am

I Arrived 30 mins before time, went through security check between 9.45-10.10

10.10-10.25 proceed to payments, I paid by debit card.

11am got called to have a look at my payment receipts, passport photos and application forms only.

11.15am asked to proceed to biometrics

12.00noon biometrics done

1pm called by a very polite case worker, who then asked for my application form, passport, payment receipt, passport photos and any supporting documents.

She asked if i was just extending, I said yes. My case was straightforward, same employer, different job but within the same SOC. She did not request this, however I mentioned that I had a letter from my employer, so she took a copy (in this letter my employer stated my passport number, certificate sponsorship number which was 11 digits, but has 12 boxes on the application form- no need to worry its normal. The letter also included that i would be presenting payslips for 4 months and that my company will maintain and accomodate me for the first month of my extended sponsorship, my sponsor in this letter also stated my salary, sponsor license number and that they are an A-rated sponsor.

NB: My sponsor had already filled this online, but i just wanted to have this stated in a letter.

2.15 case worker calls me gives me the good news, you application has been approved you will get your biometric card sent to you in 7 working days.

Hopefully my experience helps the folks on here- I must say the same day service is worth every penny.

Good Luck

krishi572000

tier -2 extension

Post by krishi572000 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 am

Hi Can u please provide me the list of documents you have taken with you

my extension is due in feb 2013. Same job Same employer nothing

changed and employer A- rated Sponsor. Many Thanks

kenneth22
BANNED

Post by kenneth22 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Krishi,

Documents I took to the PEO

Tier 2 application form 4/12 version, passport and 2 passport photographs (full name written on the back), letter from my employer and last 4 months on-line payslips printed from the company payroll.

Letter from my employer stating the following:

My passport number,

My Salary

sponsor license number

Certificate sponsorship number

The letter also stated that I would be presenting payslips for 4 months and that my company will maintain and accomodate me for the first month of my extended sponsorship,

This letter also stated that my employers are an A-rated sponsor.

Hope this helps

krishi572000

tier-2

Post by krishi572000 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 am

thank u