ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get an appointment.!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msharmit
Newly Registered

How to get an appointment.!

Post by msharmit » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi All,
I found this forum very useful, so many thanks.
I am applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain to my wife under SET(M) and I want to do the premium service through croydon office, however I coudnt manage to book an appointment, I have been trying for couple of weeks but no luck. can someone tell me please how to get a fast one??!..
Many Thanks.

ARUNLAL
Mood:
India

Re: How to get an appointment.!

Post by ARUNLAL » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 am

msharmit wrote:Hi All,
I found this forum very useful, so many thanks.
I am applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain to my wife under SET(M) and I want to do the premium service through croydon office, however I coudnt manage to book an appointment, I have been trying for couple of weeks but no luck. can someone tell me please how to get a fast one??!..
Many Thanks.
Kindly check PEO appoinment thread for details . There are discussion we had in the past -there are very useful .

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 am

How far ahead are you trying to book? Appointment slots are only released 6 weeks in advance. If you're patient and are willing to log-in every night at midnight new slots are released along with any cancelled appointments. Croydon PEO however gets booked very quickly, so you may need to be flexible and try for alternatives.

msharmit
Newly Registered

Post by msharmit » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 am

Thanks for your replying Casa, actually, Iam trying every single night and I need it by the 26th October.