ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier-2 Application

Post by iworker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi,
I am currently on PSW and going to apply for a Tier 2 visa through a company with whom i have been working for a year now. I am exempt from RLMT being on psw.
When the cos was being assigned, in the start date we could not assign the date when i first started to work in this company as it required it to be a future date. Hence we entered 01 Dec 2012 as start date since i am planning to apply in first week of Nov (travelling in Oct). can someone please advise if :

Is this a problem in any way?I will be taking previous payslips to show i am already working but the letter says the start date to be 1 dec!!!

Any advise on this would be highly commendable..
thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier-2 Application - Start date

Post by manci » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 pm

iworker wrote:Hi,
I am currently on PSW and going to apply for a Tier 2 visa through a company with whom i have been working for a year now. I am exempt from RLMT being on psw.
When the cos was being assigned, in the start date we could not assign the date when i first started to work in this company as it required it to be a future date. Hence we entered 01 Dec 2012 as start date since i am planning to apply in first week of Nov (travelling in Oct). can someone please advise if :

Is this a problem in any way?I will be taking previous payslips to show i am already working but the letter says the start date to be 1 dec!!!

I am currently on psw and working for an employer for about 8 months now and they are now sponsoring me for tier-2.
While assigning the cos, they put down my start date as 1 dec as i am expecting to apply in nov with a same day application (hopefully i get an appointment)..

will this be a prob in anyway? my current leave is until end of january..
my empolyer has also mentioned on cos that they will support for me in start month.. so should i take my payslips and bank statements to prove that i have been working with them for 8 months..
thanks very much in advance..
If you have PSW leave valid until Jan 2013 and your PEO application for T2G leave in November is successful there is no problem, you can continue working for your employer without interruption.

If your employer is certifying maintenance you don't need evidence of funds but there is no harm having payslips, bank statements, etc. with you.

Travelling in October means you are or will be on holiday abroad?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

re

Post by iworker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks manci..

Yes i will keep all payslips and bank statements with me and a letter from employer confirming my current job, position, salary and that we have e-payslips so taking print outs.

yes i am travelling abroad in october. Does that matter? i mean the psw is going to last till end of jan, so it shouldnt matter coming back in ?
thanks for quick reply..

manci
Respected Guru

Re: re

Post by manci » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

iworker wrote:Thanks manci..

Yes i will keep all payslips and bank statements with me and a letter from employer confirming my current job, position, salary and that we have e-payslips so taking print outs.

yes i am travelling abroad in october. Does that matter? no, it doesn't matter I mean the psw is going to last till end of jan, so it shouldnt matter coming back in ?
thanks for quick reply..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

iworker wrote:My company has an online system for the payslips. I can only print out my payslips and that too is on half a page.
I understand i have to attach a letter from the employer stating this, but can anyone advise as what should be included in the letter?

any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Lucapooka wrote:Your questions make no sense taken out of context and may not be relevant to your situation. Are you making an application to the UKBA for leave to enter or remain? What is that application?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am

Appologies for being unclear in previous post.
I am applying for leave to remain, and in PEO cardiff next week.
As for the proof of my payslips, i wanted to ask as to what should be mentioned on my letter from employer as the payslips are only print outs and not on company headed paper.

Many thanks
sushdmehta wrote:
iworker wrote:My company has an online system for the payslips. I can only print out my payslips and that too is on half a page.
I understand i have to attach a letter from the employer stating this, but can anyone advise as what should be included in the letter?

any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Lucapooka wrote:Your questions make no sense taken out of context and may not be relevant to your situation. Are you making an application to the UKBA for leave to enter or remain? What is that application?