ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:01 pm

coolbawa wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
2 weeks back I received a letter from case worker, suggested me to send some more documents (profit and loss statements) to take decision. I have sent the documentation 17th and reached home office on 18th. I have received mail from ukba on 25th stating that they are awaiting for documentation. I replied to them that I have sent all documentation on 17th and reached home office 18th and complained to UK BA. Today ukba replied me that they have received all my documents and my application will be dealt with as soon as possible. it is a kind of harassment . I have applied on June 20th and sent further documentation on 23rd, reached home office on 25th June. On July 30th, I received response from my MP that my application is under active consideration after that no reply and no response. On August 30th again I have received response from UK BA that my application is under consideration and need further assessment regarding my earnings (same status and same response since from June 25th). In between I have sent numerous requests , complaint to UK BA and also requested UKBA that I can send further evidences or can attend personally with evidences. But no response. On August 22nd my case again referred to immigration minister through my MP, received same response on September 25th. On September 15th I received letter regarding further documentation (i.e after 3.5 months) , till that point they kept my application aside and pending. Such a crap system.
by reading Krishnalvr post always lack confidence . I beleive there is dumb CW assigned to Krishnalvr case. I can feel what is going on you.

I'm also v upset. unfortunately i lost my contract and I'm out of job and employers are not accepting my that dreadful further inquiries
letter as this letter is only confirmation for application.

I have wrote to MP again and received reply that she has advised UKBA about my concerns and will back to me once she heard any thing from UKBA..

these days i'm thinking what will be the reason if they refuse i can't find any reason for that.

i'm v upset. by reading your situation i'm quite far than that. you
have done every thing even you referred to Immigration minister as well. nothing happen.....

i have stop comming on immigartion board as its frustrates me. every day i can see they are bluddy DISTRIBUTING to whole families 3-4 people in one go and we did the world biggest crime that we went out of country for more than > 90days to work for UK employer and paid TAX as well. people come after 1 month or 2 or 3 of EC and getting ILR.. I'm bluddy stupid from last 6 years i'm paying TAX and they are doing this to me. and people who paid 4 years and 11 months TAX they are getting along with their families. this is totally unfair with me i believe same with YOU i can say.

yes you are right,,,, such a CRAP system.............
People who submitted bad quality documents also got ILR after further inquiry . I don't know what inquiry they did for bad quality documents and given ILR .

Totally crap system. No body in a position to question them. that is why they are behaving like that. i don't what assessment the case worker did for till now , not contacted any body neither me nor my accountant.
Worst System.
Hi, It seems we all (Ryan,Bash, Krishna) are stuck with the same issue i.e. > 90 days and if not all Ryan & myself are. It is my assumption that as we all followed it up with UKBA via MP, Minister, complaining directly etc. has caused further delays in the process. I am not sure if CW take this personally or the file get stuck / revolves around different dept. in replying to all such complaints/ concerns but definately I think this is one of the case. Now that my application is more than 6 and half months, I have decided to go through Solicitor as I have came to know that in such stuck cases going through Solicitor does help as they will send a letter to ask UKBA for an exact update/ reason for the delay and UKBA bound to reply to them within 21 days as they cannot keep the person hanging forever without giving the reason of delay or precisely telling what kind of enquiry is pending etc. and in this letter Solicitor does mention that if it is not provided than matter will be taken to High Court. In my case I have not received any requirement for further documents etc. but only the general replies to MP letters & my complaint emails, telling that it is a valid application but we are not in position to make a decision yet so pleas ewait till you har from us. :-) This has been worst experience of my life, I have lived in different parts of world and I think this is not at all friendly system for new immigrants :-( As you all described, nothing reaches the appropriate responsible person so better to keep cool and keep trying. God Bless everyone!
Well my case appears to be different in the sense that I don't seem to know the possible reason for delay in anyway, I had less than 90 days in any single trip and a total of about 100 days in all.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

hmmmm. well i need advice. I told before as well I met solicitor and he told me come to him after 14 weeks has passed. he told me either ukba will tell the reason for pending or they will send in 10-15 days.

what you recommend ?

should i give case to solicitor ?
will he chase up tell the decision has been made ??
any experiences regarding that.

i dont want to give my case and he also tell that its awaiting decision then it will be useless for me.

my mates are saying don't do any thing wait until 6 months. but i can see one guy is waiting for 6 1/2 months still no response. i dont have job as well soon i will get mad nothing else...

what you guys say ? plz help.....me in making decision.

thxxx

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
And this response is with regards to which of your queries? Email, MP or letter? and when did you send it?

What a response after waiting for so long.......more or less like telling you to continue waiting.

Bash
2 weeks back I received a letter from case worker, suggested me to send some more documents (profit and loss statements) to take decision. I have sent the documentation 17th and reached home office on 18th. I have received mail from ukba on 25th stating that they are awaiting for documentation. I replied to them that I have sent all documentation on 17th and reached home office 18th and complained to UK BA. Today ukba replied me that they have received all my documents and my application will be dealt with as soon as possible. it is a kind of harassment . I have applied on June 20th and sent further documentation on 23rd, reached home office on 25th June. On July 30th, I received response from my MP that my application is under active consideration after that no reply and no response. On August 30th again I have received response from UK BA that my application is under consideration and need further assessment regarding my earnings (same status and same response since from June 25th). In between I have sent numerous requests , complaint to UK BA and also requested UKBA that I can send further evidences or can attend personally with evidences. But no response. On August 22nd my case again referred to immigration minister through my MP, received same response on September 25th. On September 15th I received letter regarding further documentation (i.e after 3.5 months) , till that point they kept my application aside and pending. Such a crap system.
by reading Krishnalvr post always lack confidence . I beleive there is dumb CW assigned to Krishnalvr case. I can feel what is going on you.

I'm also v upset. unfortunately i lost my contract and I'm out of job and employers are not accepting my that dreadful further inquiries

I have wrote to MP again and received reply that she has advised UKBA about my concerns and will back to me once she heard any thing from UKBA..

these days i'm thinking what will be the reason if they refuse i can't find any reason for that.

have done every thing even you referred to Immigration minister as well. nothing happen.....

i have stop comming on immigartion board as its frustrates me. every day i can see they are bluddy DISTRIBUTING to whole families 3-4 people in one go and we did the world biggest crime that we went out of country for more than > 90days to work for UK employer and paid TAX as well. people come after 1 month or 2 or 3 of EC and getting ILR.. I'm bluddy stupid from last 6 years i'm paying TAX and they are doing this to me. and people who paid 4 years and 11 months TAX they are getting along with their families. this is totally unfair with me i believe same with YOU i can say.

People who submitted not real documents also got ILR after further inquiry . I don't know what inquiry they did for not real documents and given ILR .

Totally crap system. No body in a position to question them. that is why they are behaving like that. i don't what assessment the case worker did for till now , not contacted any body neither me nor my accountant.
Worst System.
they have crown immunity means support of Queen. No budy can take them to court.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

People who submitted not real documents also got ILR after further inquiry . I don't know what inquiry they did for not real documents and given ILR .

Worst System.
they have crown immunity means support of Queen. No body can take them to court.
My suggestion is , wait till ukba response and after that u can meet solicitor

meeting with solicitor , person to person may have diff experience. some solicitors will work genuine.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:

Worst System.
they have crown immunity means support of Queen. No body can take them to court.

meeting with solicitor , person to person may have diff experience. some solicitors will work genuine.
you mean till 6 months i should wait from UKBA response ? is this you mean > what if they don't respond till 6 months ?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:56 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

Worst System.

you mean till 6 months i should wait from UKBA response ? is this you mean > what if they don't respond till 6 months ?
Have u sent any formal complaint to UKBA ?

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 pm

ryan2020 wrote:hmmmm. well i need advice. I told before as well I met solicitor and he told me come to him after 14 weeks has passed. he told me either ukba will tell the reason for pending or they will send in 10-15 days.

what you recommend ?

i dont want to give my case and he also tell that its awaiting decision then it will be useless for me.

my mates are saying don't do any thing wait until 6 months. but i can see one guy is waiting for 6 1/2 months still no response. i dont have job as well soon i will get mad nothing else...

thxxx
Hi Ryan, This i sme waiting for 6 1/2 months and solicitor told me that after 6 months UKBS has to give the reason or complete the application once he writes to them. He told me it can take from 3 - 6 weeks time. After 2 1/2 months of I applied I started process of going to MP and MP wrote them 3 times in span of 3 months time but got same reply that application is valid but unable to make decision at this time, wait till you hear from us. Right after 6 months I emailed my complaint to UKBA and got same reply. and now after 2 weeks I have decided to go through solicitor as I have come to know cases where they hung for year as well!

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
No I didn't every budy is saying don't disturb them I don't know I'm doing right or wrong

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm

coolbawa wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:hmmmm. well i need advice. I told before as well I met solicitor and he told me come to him after 14 weeks has passed. he told me either ukba will tell the reason for pending or they will send in 10-15 days.

what you recommend ?

thxxx
Hi Ryan, This i sme waiting for 6 1/2 months and solicitor told me that after 6 months UKBS has to give the reason or complete the application once he writes to them. He told me it can take from 3 - 6 weeks time. After 2 1/2 months of I applied I started process of going to MP and MP wrote them 3 times in span of 3 months time but got same reply that application is valid but unable to make decision at this time, wait till you hear from us. Right after 6 monthsu I emailed my complaint to UKBA and got same reply. and now after

2 weeks I have decided to go through solicitor as I have come to know cases where they

hung for year as ll!
Please let us know wht ur solicitor do n result of it thanks.

ramay

Post by ramay » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 pm

for better understanding I put all together

update timeline
14 march -waiting ("coolbawa")>90(129)
16 apr - waiting ("Bash1oo") ??
6 jun - approved on 19 Jul ("Sapeyuk") >90 (95)
6 jun -waiting (shadisami9) ???
20 jun - waiting ("Krishnalvr") earnings,drawings
21 jun - waiting ("Ryan2020") >90
29 jun - waiting (Roxy1983) ???
4 jul - waiting ("ramay" ) >90 (142)
8 aug - waiting??? ("celinaaa") >90??
21 aug - approved on 14 sept ("jigs88") ???
20 Aug - aproved on 12.09 ("mancusso"), income breakdown
21 Aug - approved on 14 sept (jigs88) =90
24 Aug - approved on Sep 20 ("Girish1428") >90(120)
24 Aug - approved on 17 sept (frey80) lost pasport
30 aug - approved on 17 sept (sheikh76)>90(143)
13 Sep - waiting ("Zoya888")

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Looks like they are start to work with backlog, I guess they have stack of cases on the table but instead of taking from the bottom they are taking from the top. It is way it goes in reverse.

frey80

Post by frey80 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
today i received a response from uk ba " your application will be dealt with as soon as possible"
And this response is with regards to which of your queries? Email, MP or letter? and when did you send it?

What a response after waiting for so long.......more or less like telling you to continue waiting.

Bash

take easy and i am sure good thing will happen eventually

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 pm

fery80... you got it and now you are saying take it easy....
we can't dude.. what going on in our life you can't imagine i belive....
anyway u lucky guy...

hope list made by ramay will end up with every one approved soon :)

ramay how can you say they start from top ??

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

ramay wrote:Looks like they are start to work with backlog, I guess they have stack of cases on the table but instead of taking from the bottom they are taking from the top. It is way it goes in reverse.
ramay are they all from croydon peo ???

frey80

Post by frey80 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 am

ryan2020 wrote:fery80... you got it and now you are saying take it easy....
we can't dude.. what going on in our life you can't imagine i belive....
anyway u lucky guy...

hope list made by ramay will end up with every one approved soon :)

ramay how can you say they start from top ??
Sorry mate...I do hope you will get it soon

I heard someone who has tried fax home office everyday got replied and accelerated, don't know if it works but you can try

ssc923
Newly Registered

Post by ssc923 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 am

update timeline
14 march -waiting ("coolbawa")>90(129)
11 apr - waiting ("ssc923") ???
16 apr - waiting ("Bash1oo") ??
6 jun - approved on 19 Jul ("Sapeyuk") >90 (95)
6 jun -waiting (shadisami9) ???
20 jun - waiting ("Krishnalvr") earnings,drawings
21 jun - waiting ("Ryan2020") >90
29 jun - waiting (Roxy1983) ???
4 jul - waiting ("ramay" ) >90 (142)
8 aug - waiting??? ("celinaaa") >90??
21 aug - approved on 14 sept ("jigs88") ???
20 Aug - aproved on 12.09 ("mancusso"), income breakdown
21 Aug - approved on 14 sept (jigs88) =90
24 Aug - approved on Sep 20 ("Girish1428") >90(120)
24 Aug - approved on 17 sept (frey80) lost pasport
30 aug - approved on 17 sept (sheikh76)>90(143)
13 Sep - waiting ("Zoya888")

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 pm

[quote
Sorry mate...I do hope you will get it soon

I heard someone who has tried fax home office everyday got replied and accelerated, don't know if it works but you can try[/quote]

THANKS fery80 for your advice. let see what i will do i'm totally confused.

some of my mates saying wait till 6 months while others are saying when 14 weeks has passed go to solicitor. I dont have even money.

I will let you guys know if i have taken any step.

hope we all will get sooon.

Salman80
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR PEO deferred application - NEED URGENT HELP -

Post by Salman80 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi All,

It's first time I am writing on this forum in fact just recently a friend advised me to visit this website...

I have read few discussions so far and realising that many of us have got same situation like me.

I applied for ILR at Croydon on 23rd of march 2012- I was away from country for 300 days in last five years - 29 for business and 271 for personal - supplied 5 years bank statement and 5 years payslips to confirm that all are paid and consistent with policy - including flexi days / sick leave / weekends and annual leave it went for larger figure....in short case worker asked for employer letter stating paid and unpaid vacation... tried to explain this all provided in terms of payslips etc but he insisted to send on letter - I got from my employer and sent it to them within a week... ...

I followed up with MP 2-3 times but the answer was same as we will handle it asap but it t's being six months now and not heard anything yet ...again no response from customer service other than saying that it is in progress....... This all situation has put a lot of stress in my personal and work life .....

Do we have any other options to expedite our cases.. other than simply waiting ....Could we write to senior case workers, immigration ministers or even prime minister that this way of handling application is destroying health / lives / family unity and increasing frustration .....

There should be some better way to handle this..... we cannot fly even for emergencies.....as in my case i have been blessed with a first child last month but I could not see him yet .. tried my best to be there at the time but my visa / passport issue is holding me up.....MP could not help me either... so i think we need to esclate this up .... please advise

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi guys, below is the reponse I got from UKBA over the weekend, please advise:

Dear Mr XXXX
Thank you for your mail of 17th of September 2012 regarding the settlement application you submitted in the Public Enquiry Office on the 16th of April 2012.
My colleague replied to your original enquiry on 1 May and a letter has been sent to the Rt Hon XXXXX regarding your case
As previously advised, your application was not a straight forward one and further enquiries were required. These enquiry are still ongoing and we are unable to make a decision until these is finalised. Your case is with a senior Caseworker, however I am unable to give you a definite timeframe as to when you will receive your decision.
I am sorry I am unable to provide you with a more positive response

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Bash1oo wrote:Hi guys, below is the reponse I got from UKBA over the weekend, please advise:

Dear Mr XXXX
Thank you for your mail of 17th of September 2012 regarding the settlement application you submitted in the Public Enquiry Office on the 16th of April 2012.
My colleague replied to your original enquiry on 1 May and a letter has been sent to the Rt Hon XXXXX regarding your case
As previously advised, your application was not a straight forward one and further enquiries were required. These enquiry are still ongoing and we are unable to make a decision until these is finalized. Your case is with a senior Caseworker, however I am unable to give you a definite time frame as to when you will receive your decision.
I am sorry I am unable to provide you with a more positive response

to my understanding they are lazy to do your inquiries as with every case they hold... today is the technology world where world is in your fingers (i,e computers , internet etc) and they are unable to find. it they want to find any criminal information they do in couple of hours.. anyway

your application was not straight forward so they are doing as lazy nothing else.

we can see salman80 today... now the people are coming with more than 6 months waiting its unbelievable....

from now i'm also making my mind that my case will also take more than 6 months

@ salman you are right we have to do something .... you did valid points regarding ' health / lives / family unity and increasing frustration ..... '

but people here have tried every thing no success. my mind is not working so i'm unable to advice any thing......

try ombudsman they may be of any help to you.

please update on timeline and let us know any update from you .

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ILR PEO deferred application - NEED URGENT HELP -

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 pm

salman you have every right to write to any one even queen or prime minister.

I will also write to them but may be after 6 months...

i need help and advice as well... i'm loosing health, HOPE.

i already told you guys i dont have job as well and no agency is ready to accept that further enquiry letter .

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm

The Ryan, the funny thing is that my application was straight forward in contrary to the letter or UKBA belief. HSMP to TIER 1, still in the same job and claiming almost the same points as the last renewal. I am not sure how the so called 'not straight forward' came to be.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Bash1oo wrote:The Ryan, the funny thing is that my application was straight forward in contrary to the letter or UKBA belief. HSMP to TIER 1, still in the same job and claiming almost the same points as the last renewal. I am not sure how the so called 'not straight forward' came to be.
Some times , i am getting doubt that they have lost our documents and passports.

Just to escape , they need to say something. I am still wondering , they can process our applications in the same time while they are writing the letter.

We need to do some thing to these(UKBA) guys, may be legal case filing .

Just send complaint to LSECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with all the information which is available with you.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:The Ryan, the funny thing is that my application was straight forward in contrary to the letter or UKBA belief. HSMP to TIER 1, still in the same job and claiming almost the same points as the last renewal. I am not sure how the so called 'not straight forward' came to be.
Some times , i am getting doubt that they have lost our documents and passports.

Just to escape , they need to say something. I am still wondering , they can process our applications in the same time while they are writing the letter.

Just send complaint to LSECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with all the information which is available with you.
Which email is this one? I don't think they lost all of ours passports

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

Which email is this one? I don't think they lost all of ours passports
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=43032

that is also one of the email address regarding complaints . I used to get the responses and acknowledgements from this address only.