ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 General Extension questions

Post by pyare_16 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi All,

Thanks to the forum and it's members for the extensive help and guidance.

My first visa tenure ends in November and i'm going to apply for my extension. I have few doubts about the application.

I'll be submitting 12 months bank statement, do i need to submit last 3 months statement again for my fund maintenance?

If i send my dependents application along with mine, do i have to get another 2 set of last 3 months bank statement?

And lastly, how does UKBA return the documents/passport to me? do i need to send a postal cover and stamp along with it or the fees includes the return postal charges also.

I'm sorry if i've repeated the questions which has been asked before in this forum, but i was unable to find these, would appreciate if someone can point me to the correct discussion so i can get the details.

Thanks a lot in advance...

tier1Reading

Re: Tier 1 General Extension questions

Post by tier1Reading » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 pm

pyare_16 wrote:Hi All,

My first visa tenure ends in November and i'm going to apply for my extension. I have few doubts about the application.

I'll be submitting 12 months bank statement, do i need to submit last 3 months statement again for my fund maintenance?
if the 12 months bank statement above covers the past month(last/12th statement should not be older than 30 days), then not necessary.

If i send my dependents application along with mine, do i have to get another 2 set of last 3 months bank statement?
same answer as above

And lastly, how does UKBA return the documents/passport to me? do i need to send a postal cover and stamp along with it or the fees includes the return postal charges also.
You may send self-addressed recorded envelop [Costs £7.00, i think] along with your documents, and they will return using that. If you don't send, then they will send it by normal post

I'm sorry if i've repeated the questions which has been asked before in this forum, but i was unable to find these, would appreciate if someone can point me to the correct discussion so i can get the details.

alifaroo

Re: Tier 1 General Extension questions

Post by alifaroo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 pm

pyare_16 wrote:Hi All,

No you don't need to if you using the same account for for your maintenance funds

Again You don't need to if you are using the same bank account for them

UKBA returns the documents on a recorded delivery - but if you want you can send a special delivery pre-paid envelope along with your application

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Post by pyare_16 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks for your time on replying to my query. Apologies for the late reply, had been preparing the application and documents.

Have sent the application today, thanks again for all the help.