ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shuby

Post by shuby » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:i dont really mind the 24 weeks wait as long as we get a positive outcome Inshallah, i'm confident our patience will be paid off :)

I dont mind the 24 weeks either as atleast it gave a maximum timescale in the worst case sceanrio. However the thing is that there are some people who are still waiting even after the 24 week deadline.... previous posts some1 waited 141 days :shock:

How we supposed to know when to expect a result or get into contact if the deadline they set themselves are not being met and nothing is being done about it..... :?:

shazz

Post by shazz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:They dont call everyone, they will only call you if they are in doubt or need more info. No news is good news lol... Fingers crossed it will be our turn soon Inshallah

That's tru but in my case its a lil weird the whole thing was kinda last minute cuz of the new law changes..I hav a baby n I've given her birth certificate but my husbands names not on ther cuz I was told I cudnt put his name on if he's not in the country I think that wll be a problem:(

m.k

Post by m.k » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

shazz wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:They dont call everyone, they will only call you if they are in doubt or need more info. No news is good news lol... Fingers crossed it will be our turn soon Inshallah

That's tru but in my case its a lil weird the whole thing was kinda last minute cuz of the new law changes..I hav a baby n I've given her birth certificate but my husbands names not on ther cuz I was told I cudnt put his name on if he's not in the country I think that wll be a problem:([/quote

I don't understand why they didn't let u put his name on her birth certificate I had a baby girl who is now 17 months mashallah an my husbands name is on the birth certificate. That may well be a problem as that is vital evidence to say he has more than just a spouse in the UK for him to be here but that he also has a kid.
App submitted in mirpur & fowarded to BHC - 14/5/12
App under process at BHC - 26/5/12
RFC: 22/10/12
Collected: 23/10/12
Visa granted alhumdulillah.

shazz

Post by shazz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:14 pm

m.k wrote:
shazz wrote:

That's tru but in my case its a lil weird the whole thing was kinda last minute cuz of the new law changes..I hav a baby n I've given her birth certificate but my husbands names not on ther cuz I was told I cudnt put his name on if he's not in the country I think that wll be a problem:([/quote

I don't understand why they didn't let u put his name on her birth certificate I had a baby girl who is now 17 months mashallah an my husbands name is on the birth certificate. That may well be a problem as that is vital evidence to say he has more than just a spouse in the UK for him to be here but that he also has a kid.

Inoo:( that's got me worried noww..I've been married for like nearly 3 yearss and its soo frustrating being away specially with a child aswel. I didn't have time 2 rectify this mistake I sent some pictures of my daughter aswel but its all up 2 allah now plz pray for me.

jalebi

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by jalebi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 am

@shazz @skstar

We're all in the July club :D
Sis-in-law..
2 May 2012 : English test Results
4 July 2012 @ Mirpur : Submitted Spouse Visa
17 July 2012 : Under process at BHC
20 November 2012 : Received RFC
21 November 2012 : Visa approved
Dec 2012 : Arrived in England

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:30 pm

jalebi wrote:@shazz @skstar

Yep we are, :) - It will be good to keep each other updated. I'm not too worried, we may hear end of October, maybe November. 3 months have gone. :)

shazz

Post by shazz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

skstar wrote:
jalebi wrote:@shazz @skstar

Yep we are, :) - It will be good to keep each other updated. I'm not too worried, we may hear end of October, maybe November. 3 months have gone. :)
Yea that's tru we should keep each other informed :D these 3 months hav gon quite quick I hope the rest of the time goes like this 2,the worst thing is waiting that long then gettin a refusal at the end of it.

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Shazia has updated me on the timeline. But I cant get access to the link. Does anyone know if it's down?

PS - Any other May applicants heard??

I recieved a email today from fco

Dear Mr XXXX
Our ref: XXXXXX
Thank you for your email and again I apologise for the delay in dealing with the application. However, as you already know, we have had an unprecedented rise in settlement applications which has caused us to miss our planned targets times for dealing with settlement applications. Although we expected an increase in applications we did not foresee that this year’s applications would rise so significantly.

Senior management in Islamabad have drawn in extra staff to deal with the backlog and I can assure you that we are working very hard to deal with the applications as quickly as possible.

Your wife should have received a letter to explain that we were not meeting our targets and I apologise for the fact that she has not received one. We have put up notices in the VACs to explain the situation.

The application will be processed in the next few weeks and again I apologise for the delay.

Yours sincerely,
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Scottishraja wrote:Shazia has updated me on the timeline. But I cant get access to the link. Does anyone know if it's down?

PS - Any other May applicants heard??

I recieved a email today from fco

Dear Mr XXXX
Our ref: XXXXXX
Thank you for your email and again I apologise for the delay in dealing with the application. However, as you already know, we have had an unprecedented rise in settlement applications which has caused us to miss our planned targets times for dealing with settlement applications. Although we expected an increase in applications we did not foresee that this year’s applications would rise so significantly.

Senior management in Islamabad have drawn in extra staff to deal with the backlog and I can assure you that we are working very hard to deal with the applications as quickly as possible.

Your wife should have received a letter to explain that we were not meeting our targets and I apologise for the fact that she has not received one. We have put up notices in the VACs to explain the situation.

The application will be processed in the next few weeks and again I apologise for the delay.

Yours sincerely,

Could I ask which email add you sent your concern to?

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 pm

salaams everyone.
my wife also applied in may on the 25th, for some reason it seems like there are very less people that applied in may or is it just me thinking that lol.
i really hope we hear something soon, i am guesing mid novemebr really. let see, hope inshallah comes quick and some good news

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Unless we see some May applicants being processed very soon we can say that little progress is being made i'm afraid. Its sad to see there are still a few April applicant waiting for their responses never mind May. This means a long painstaking wait for June applicants :roll:

shazz

Post by shazz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Shah12 wrote:Unless we see some May applicants being processed very soon we can say that little progress is being made i'm afraid. Its sad to see there are still a few April applicant waiting for their responses never mind May. This means a long painstaking wait for June applicants :roll:

And for july ones aswel:( and all april and may applicants should be cleared by now they mus be goin at a real slow pace :!:

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

March Applicants

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Just wondering how many march applicants on this forum are still waiting..i think most have had their response..inshaAllah the rest of us hear in the next couple of days as well.

Peshawar_khan
Newly Registered

Re: March Applicants

Post by Peshawar_khan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

xXxMrsZxXx wrote:Just wondering how many march applicants on this forum are still waiting..i think most have had their response..inshaAllah the rest of us hear in the next couple of days as well.
Brother All march applicants have been processed now and most of them got their visas.
I reckon you are the only one left who is still waiting for the decision.
May Allah bring you a good news soon!

Applied 26/03/2012
Visa issued on 13/09/2012. (AlhamduAllah)
RFC received on 18/09/2012 and Collected on 19/09/2012.

Allah is Great.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 pm

They took their time and one week outside the 24 week deadline. we should get together a do a pertition to Theresa May's Resignation. Look at this article and you will understand the resentment i have towards her.
Last edited by Shah12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Peshawar_khan wrote:
xXxMrsZxXx wrote:Just wondering how many march applicants on this forum are still waiting..i think most have had their response..inshaAllah the rest of us hear in the next couple of days as well.
Brother All march applicants have been processed now and most of them got their visas.
I reckon you are the only one left who is still waiting for the decision.
May Allah bring you a good news soon!

Applied 26/03/2012
Visa issued on 13/09/2012. (AlhamduAllah)
RFC received on 18/09/2012 and Collected on 19/09/2012.

Allah is Great.
its sister not brother :) i know of one other applicant on the forum who applied on the same day and has not received any response yet..theres also a couple more i hav pm'd but was just wondering if we were the only ones

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm still waiting for a reply looks like we all applied on the same day Insha'Allah we'll hear some good news soon

arbab000
Newly Registered

Post by arbab000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 am

Any april RFC's?????

mosesmoses

Post by mosesmoses » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 am

Still waiting here :( coming up to 6 months now...

Going off-topic here but anyone notice calls to pakistan today are costing a bomb? Have prices risen or something? Delight is charging me 10p/min and chillitalk 7p/min to pak mobiles. If anyone knows a cheap card/sim could you pm me pls, thanks!

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am

mosesmoses wrote:Still waiting here :( coming up to 6 months now...

Going off-topic here but anyone notice calls to pakistan today are costing a bomb? Have prices risen or something? Delight is charging me 10p/min and chillitalk 7p/min to pak mobiles. If anyone knows a cheap card/sim could you pm me pls, thanks!
yh bro..lycamobile sent a text a few days ago that Pakistan rates are being changed from 1st Oct due to regulatory price change in Pakistan. Can't believe how much they have increased though :(

kirenkhan
Newly Registered

24 weeks tomorrow

Post by kirenkhan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 am

We're still waiting too. 24 weeks is tomorrow. I'm expecting another couple of weeks wait to hit the 120 working day mark...

Submitted: 17/04/12 Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 30/04/12
RFC: ??

kirenkhan
Newly Registered

vectone price change

Post by kirenkhan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am

Yup, price increases are so high. Anyone know why? Vectone sent texts yesterday saying my pakistan bundle minutes will stop and I will be reimbursed....only given few hours notice. :cry:

arbab000
Newly Registered

Post by arbab000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 am

O2 people lol.... 2p a min!

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Boss Revolution is cheap to call to Pakistan... 1p on mobile and half pence on landline... Go and register your account people... www.bossrevolution.co.uk
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:Boss Revolution is cheap to call to Pakistan... 1p on mobile and half pence on landline... Go and register your account people... www.bossrevolution.co.uk
Sis..Boss revolution rates have gone up too..from today its 9p per minute to landline or mobile..they havent updated on their website yet tho