ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ebay and Paypal Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naCC
BANNED

Ebay and Paypal Question

Post by naCC » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 am

Hi All

I am due my ILR very soon and need to show my last 12 Months Salary to get the required points.

I am doing some online business as well through Ebay and I receive the payments through paypal. My Question is that How Do I show the proof of this income ? DO I just print off theinternet and than Match my Bank Statements or is there any otherway to do it as well ?

Any help wud be appriciated.

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: Ebay and Paypal Question

Post by imran22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 am

naCC wrote:Hi All

I am doing some online business as well through Ebay and I receive the payments through paypal. My Question is that How Do I show the proof of this income ? DO I just print off theinternet and than Match my Bank Statements or is there any otherway to do it as well ?

Any help wud be appriciated.
I dont know the answer to your question but just want to caution you that if you show this income then make sure you have paid appropriate tax on it.

marynwokedi
Newly Registered

Post by marynwokedi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi Nacc

What doc did you provide and were you successful

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 pm