ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi there any advise please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nico2185
inactive

hi there any advise please

Post by nico2185 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

hi there i just received a letter from first tier tribunal about my permission to appeal to upper tribunal and it was dismissed but they included a form to appeal to upper tribunal,
question?
1.do you think i need a legal adviser with this because since i appeal last year me and friend just doing a letter to appeal because i know if the upper tribunal refused your permission to appeal that the end of it right? where do you think i get a affordable legal adviser to help me with my appeal
2. how many days i need to appeal with the upper tribunal?ive seen in there website is 28 days is that correct?
3.currently my partner is away he is belgium right now, if the appeal is ok i want to do oral hearing and ask him to come back here and we can go to hearing both of us and my friend ,
4. what if my partner cant make to come here because he taking care of his sick mum do you think i can still do paper hearing i upper tribunal?

please any advice will help and i know you help me most of the time since i appeal last december and still thankful that im still here in uk and fighting about my appeal

nico2185
inactive

Post by nico2185 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm

any advice please

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: hi there any advise please

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm

nico2185 wrote:hi there i just received a letter from first tier tribunal about my permission to appeal to upper tribunal and it was dismissed but they included a form to appeal to upper tribunal,
question?
l
I read your post this morning, bit did not respond. The reason for this is that I have no idea why your case got to the first tier tribunal and why it would appear that your permission to appeal has been dismissed.

It would appear that you can appeal to the upper tribunal to review the first tier tribunal's decision not to allow you to appeal.

You ask do you need legal representation. I strongly suggest that you get some.

nico2185
inactive

Post by nico2185 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

hi eusmileweallsmile
about my case to make it short i have a letter from ukba last november curtailed my student visa working in excess of permitted hours in which they found out 14 of september 2011, in which I'm already in civil partnership 4th of july 2011 a belgian nation starting build up our hotel business we have all the documents regarding the self employed but we dont have ni contribution and tax return because were not trading yet
so appeal last december 2011 and received decision january that is allowed but to the limited extend depending on the respondent decision.. so i received again letter from ukba curtailed again my student visa second time around last may and we appeal again then received the decesion this september and it was dismissed

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 am

So this is about a student visa curtailment? If so, it would be better in another part of the forum.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 am

Have you applied for a residence card yet as the partner of a Belgian national?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 am

please see op's previous thread

nico2185
inactive

Post by nico2185 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 am

hi there i know its about my student visa curtailment but im fighting about my civil partnership with my belgian i havent applied for residence card because i still have a pending appeal with the tribunal so i need to sorted out, because I'm thinking if i applied residence card maybe they will keep my passport because i still have pending case about my student visa curtailment

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am

Has something changed recently? If your partner is still abroad, my advice hasn't changed.

nico2185
inactive

Post by nico2185 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am

yes jumbo my partner is coming here next week so it will be ok and he has already his identity card renewed but still our hotel boat business is not trading yet so were going to finished the work before spring to start trading,but still we have accountant dealing our business
so jumbo what is the best thing i need to do ive read i only have 7 days to appeal to upper tribunal so i need to good to appeal because if i lost here thats the end of my appeal and i need to go back home to my country, i dont want to overstay here even though im in civil partnership with my partner because i dont want to affect any application ill do in future

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Greenie wrote:please see op's previous thread
Thanks Greenie, in which case, OP, please continue there.