ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nico2185
inactive

help

Post by nico2185 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 pm

hello can someone help me what number or email i can contact the ukba about my appeal i received the decision of my appeal it said that i won the appeal so i need to wait for the lawful decision so it will be ukba until now i have heard anything from ukba about what happen on my appeal or what is the status now,,, i called the tribunal they said i need to wait at 8weeks for that,,,,,but I'm trying to phone to them so i know where I'm standing its been 3 months now i don't have a job

nico2185
inactive

Post by nico2185 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 am

hi there i just received a letter from first tier tribunal about my permission to appeal to upper tribunal and it was dismissed but they included a form to appeal to upper tribunal,
question?
1.do you think i need a legal adviser with this because since i appeal last year me and friend just doing a letter to appeal because i know if the upper tribunal refused your permission to appeal that the end of it right? where do you think i get a affordable legal adviser to help me with my appeal
2. how many days i need to appeal with the upper tribunal?ive seen in there website is 28 days is that correct?
3.currently my partner is away he is belgium right now, if the appeal is ok i want to do oral hearing and ask him to come back here and we can go to hearing both of us and my friend ,
4. what if my partner cant make to come here because he taking care of his sick mum do you think i can still do paper hearing i upper tribunal?

please any advice will help and i know you help me most of the time since i appeal last december and still thankful that im still here in uk and fighting about my appeal