ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In need of some advice about ILR please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yadou
BANNED

In need of some advice about ILR please

Post by Yadou » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 am

Hi everyone, i will be applying for ILR on november using Form SET (M) and i would like to apply in person using the premium service, i did read a lot on the UkBA website but i think i have read too much and now im very confused and not sure what to do, could you please tell me what i should do step by step before its too late
Kind regards :-)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 am

1. Book an appointment for the PEO you wish to go to.
2. Read the SET(M) form and the associated guidance.
3. Collect the documents and evidences that the form and/or guidance asks you to provide along with the application.
4. Having read the form and guidance, if you have any specific questions post in this topic.
4. Fill the form. Sign it. Date it.
5. Attend the appointment on the scheduled day to submit your application.

And, any time between now and 2 working days before your appointment pass the LITUK test (if not yet done).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Thanks a lot for your help, i want to pay using a debit card so do i need need to fill in my card details on the form or just wait till the day i go to the PEO and pay then ?
And could anyone tell me what documents i will need, a list would be very much appreciated, thank you guys

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Have you read the SET(M) form? This gives a list of the required documents.

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm

I did read the form but its not clear what documents they want thats why i came to the forum to see if you guys can help me with a check list of every document i need to take with me
Thank you

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Please read the ILR FAQs and they should answer a lot of queries. Members here are here to help but you need to do some homework as well.
Yadou wrote:I did read the form but its not clear what documents they want thats why i came to the forum to see if you guys can help me with a check list of every document i need to take with me
Thank you
Regards,
crowbar6

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 am

I think i did too much homework lol and i ended up not sure about anything cuz every site tells u something different thats why i joined the forum but if all we ll do here is read the FAQs u might aswll call it a website not a forum cuz it seems like every single question i ask somebody tells me to go read something, is it thathard to simply answer a simple question ?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 am

calm mate. We every body here in same situation like you and every one wants to help each other. Yes you need to fill payment section. This website may help you.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ormset(m)/

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 am

Why do you need help with your ILR application when is this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114358
you say you have ILR and need help to understand the BC application form?

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 pm

In his/her defense, has said "is confused".... :)
Casa wrote:Why do you need help with your ILR application when is this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114358
you say you have ILR and need help to understand the BC application form?
Regards,
crowbar6

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

I did say that i have ILR so i get a simple answer for a simple question cuz the lawyer told me something different, so i wanted to know what to do once i have my ILR in few weeks time
Instead of trying to be smart and think that u found out something biiiiiig u could have just answered but it looks like im not gonna get an answer just mooooore links
Bye everyone

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 pm

It helps if members post the true facts....otherwise it just wastes everyone's time. :?

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Its not anybody's business if its true or myth, its a simple case and needed a simple answer but people make a big fuss over it because they r nosy

Shippie
Newly Registered

Post by Shippie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi Boss,
To be honest ppl like you make it diffficult to others with Home Office. From the way you have been trying to get the information by not giving stupid reasons is the very cause of the difficulties faced by others. I am willing to bet my last penny that you are a slimey type.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Yadou is no longer with us....but there was probably time to read your post Shippie before he left.