ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment for FLR(M) but now applying as PBS dependant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rk_confused
Newly Registered

PEO appointment for FLR(M) but now applying as PBS dependant

Post by rk_confused » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:41 am

I know the issue that I am about to discuss is not strictly applicable under this topic but I could not find it in other (general) category and also do not want to start a new thread; so please bear with me.

I had originally booked FLR(M) appointment in croydon PEO for my wife and now have decided to go for PBS dependent application for her. Do I amend the existing appointment by cancelling and making a fresh one under PBS dependent category? I just checked the e-mail confirmation page and it only has reference number but does not explicitly state the category for which the peo appointment is made?

Any advice, suggestions or experiences are welcome, thank you!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 am

Moved to the appropriate forum.

You should book a new appointment for extension as PBS dependant.
If she tries to attend the FLR(M) appointment with the intention of submitting PBS dependant application instead, her application may not be accepted.

Call and check if the same appointment can be "modified" by UKBA staff on phone. Unlinkely, AFAIK.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!