ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

returning passports

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raylord
Newly Registered

returning passports

Post by raylord » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:53 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know the best way to get passports back from the home office in order to return home? My fiance is going to withdraw his appeal for asylum and return home. His passport has expired since being in England - will he need to renew it before returning to Lebanon?

We have written a letter but arent sure if its better to send one from a solicitor. I spoke to one today who scared me to death and said we were stupid for not getting a solicitor earlier and that it would be very very difficult to get a spouse visa from Lebanon.

I know this repeats some of an earlier thread but i am really hoping someone replies to this one! Should we be scared???

thanks
k :shock: