ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Heeelp about PEO bookings

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yadou
BANNED

Heeelp about PEO bookings

Post by Yadou » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Been trying all night and all day to book an appointment but no luck its not letting me get through to the booking website, is there something wrong with the website ?
One other things is when i tried before after midnight it never let me search because or technical errors it only works around 4 am, and by that time all the new slots are gooooone, what should i do to make sure i find an appointement ?
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Yadou
BANNED

Post by Yadou » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Thank you

aayushd
Newly Registered

They changed the website...

Post by aayushd » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 am

Its 6:00 am of Monday 1st October, 2012 and still i don't see the appointments. Looks like they have changed the website and appointments get released at any time during the day because i cannot believe no appointments available even after the downtime of 2 working days :( .

I also see a new error message:
If you have been unsuccessful in finding an avaliable appointment, please do not call our contact centres. They do not have any additional appointments avaliable to them

aayushd
Newly Registered

Another error

Post by aayushd » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 am

Also now they provide another error if website is down due to excessive load:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

wiyyala
Newly Registered

PEO booking

Post by wiyyala » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

Anyone please advise if they have been successful in booking a slot. I have been trying it for the last week or so to get a booking. I understand the site was down from 27th to 1st but even today it doesn't respond. All i get is a broken page or an error message which says "We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later."

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 am

I was successful in getting an appointment tonight, but it's taken me more than a week of trying and much frustration along the way.

Search the forums here, there're detailed instructions on the best approach, which is what I've followed. You'll see that "technical error" message many, many times, but hopefully an appointment will eventually show.

What I hadn't expected was that each time I found an appointment, the website would either crash again or by the time I'd completed the details I'd get a message saying the appointment was no longer there. Tonight I managed to get through to an appointment for a second time and the browser had pre-filled the details (thanks, Chrome), so I could just hit next - that was all it took.

Best of luck

wiyyala
Newly Registered

Post by wiyyala » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 am

@Greggio_f: Congratulations on booking an appointment. It's an achievement in its own right. Thank you very much for the advice. Could you also tell me the time frame you have been on the UKBA site the day you got a slot.

I have been trying between 00:00 and 00:30 every night and giving up after that because I keep getting a message which says "Search for a different date "
As an example this is what I do,
1) Log in to UKBA booking page
2) Select Tier 1 General from the drop down
3) Select "Yes" for the premium service
4) Select "1" from drop down for dependant
5) I would select "Available from " as 2 days from the day I am trying to get the slot . i.e doing on 00:00 02/10/2012 I select 05/10/2012
6) I would select "Available To " as 42 days from the day I am trying to get the slot . i.e doing on 00:00 02/10/2012 I select 13/11/2012
7) Available time : All
8) Available days: All
9) Select three PEO's and click next

Please advice if am doing anything wrong there. Would be grateful if you can help in this.

aayushd
Newly Registered

Dont provide any date

Post by aayushd » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:39 am

@wiyyala - Do not provide any date. Its optional. Also if the website goes down, just try to refresh. Do not start from the begining.

The time from 00:00 to 00:20 is the best to get an appointment. If you don't get any appointment at that time, and get the message "No appointments available" - Have a good night sleep and prepare for the next night. Login at 11:50 and be at the search screen for appointments.

Good lulck.

Regards,
Aayush

wiyyala
Newly Registered

Post by wiyyala » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 pm

@aayushd - Gr8 stuff. Will try again ..thank you

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi Wiyyala

Yep, aayushd's right - I read on here recently not to enter any dates and that's what I did.

I find the website crashes at 12 pm. Last night I got through to see appointment times quite early the first time (maybe 12:04), but it crashed when I tried to complete the appointment booking.

I got through maybe 3 more times - each time I got the "the appointment's no longer available" message by the time I'd completed the details - and the appointments were getting steadily later. I finally got one about 12:20 ish for an appointment just after midday.

My impression is that the appointments are normally available between midnight and maybe 12:35. Any later than 12:40 if you're consistently getting the "no appointments available" message, they're probably all gone for that day.

It pays to take note of what error messages you're getting. You should be needing to hit enter to re-submit data each time you're hitting refresh if you're on the right track.

I found it's worth opening a few browser windows and setting them all up before midnight - not to run at the same time, but in case the one I'm using gets off track, I can switch to a new window with the details already added.

It's worth turning on "auto complete" in your browser. That's what got me there in the end, I think. When I got through the last time to the appointment, the details were already entered and I just had to hit next. Every other time I've seen an appointment and had to complete the details it was gone by the time I could do so.

Best of luck.

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:23 pm

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

You have posted the same link on multiple threads and removed all of your previous posts replacing your text with "Hi". Something fishy, I guess, like self promotion.

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 am

something fishy ? yea right..i am asking money for that...please let me know if this link is an advertisement or you better remove it. everyone looking for a solution and i just provides it. BTW, i got my slot last night for 14 november in liverpool.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am

money? what about the number of hits on that blog. Other members of this forum took their time to answer your posts and you simply deleted your posts. A lot of people rely on the search feature of this forum to search for issues already discussed and they won't be getting anything from your posts and the efforts of other forum members go wasted. BTW congrats for your appointment, hopefully you won't erase your posts when you come back for the citizenship questions next year.

wiyyala
Newly Registered

Post by wiyyala » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 am

I'm kinda finding it frustrating now....tried all suggestions (thank you for the suggestions) but none worked and its almost two weeks now that I am trying to get an appointment......The other thing I noticed is people trying for ILR seem to get a booking quickly compared to people like me trying for Tier 1 General extension. Has anyone else noticed it or is it only me that is loosing the plot....