ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport Damaged

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saisun99
United Kingdom

Indian Passport Damaged

Post by saisun99 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi,

My Indian passport got damaged in London, currently i am on tier 1 and about to do the ILR, could anyone please let me know what are the documents will be required in London Indian embassy to get the new passport? in indian embassy website they have written i need a non-acquisition letter from British high commission is it really required?

thanks
Sai

saisun99
United Kingdom

Re: Indian Passport Damaged

Post by saisun99 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

saisun99 wrote:Hi,

My Indian passport got damaged in London, currently i am on tier 1 and about to do the ILR, could anyone please let me know what are the documents will be required in London Indian embassy to get the new passport? in indian embassy website they have written i need a non-acquisition letter from British high commission is it really required?

thanks
Sai
could anyone please help me herer...gurus pls help...

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

The instructions on the IHC,London website are self-explanatory. Why are you querying them?